2011 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be great if you could manage a England one Olivier. In the mean time how do you go about skinning cars in NetKar? I have only skinned a car back on Forza 2 years back and thats' cause it was so easy, but i guess on the PC it's a mission.

Would be great if you could manage a England one Olivier. In the mean time how do you go about skinning cars in NetKar? I have only skinned a car back on Forza 2 years back and thats' cause it was so easy, but i guess on the PC it's a mission.

In some games it really is, but this one seems very simple to me. There's just the *.psd template, you paint it however you want, and save it as *.png.

In some games it really is, but this one seems very simple to me. There's just the *.psd template, you paint it however you want, and save it as *.png.
Cheers but what programs are needed to do this converting and painting please, gonna have a go? And what car is being used for the championship so i know which template, please say F1800? and LOL last question, where can the templates be found?

Cheers but what programs are needed to do this converting and painting please, gonna have a go? And what car is being used for the championship so i know which template, please say F1800? and LOL last question, where can the templates be found?

.psd is a Photoshop document, but you can use GIMP, which is free.
No idea about the car, I assumed it was the KS2 :confused:

Ok cheers, will have ago then :D Hopefully by the time the championship comes round i will have grown to the KS2 cause atm i just find it a bit funky for some reason every time i race it, just doesn't feel right too me.

Also, where can the template be found?

No problem for me! I will make Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark and England if you want too Lee!
Unless you wanna give it a try?:cool:
Here is the KS2 template:
http://www.filefront.com/17451559/KS2-skin-Template.zip/
Cheers,
Oli
Please mate if you don't mind, just tried then and it's alot to take in. I'm gonna still have a go but if you could still do me one as i can't even work out how to get the car to turn white let alone fine details...LOL

nkScr_FormulaKS2_aviano_12_03_13_25_40.jpg

Portuguese team already seems to go on testing with the new car paint :cool::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 159 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.6%