1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Nationality Change

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by Jeff Feaker, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Is it at all possible to change your nationality after you have fully registered with Rallysim.com for the 2011 version. I could not find USA and I can't remember but I think I put American... something, but regardless if not I will simply make a new account but to save me the trouble I thought I would ask. Considering I am going to start racing here since it gets kinda boring racing alone all the time I want to sport the USA not another country. I sent an e-mail to the admins over there but no response. Any help would be great!!

2. Hi :welcome:

The only thing I managed to find was a bunch of car dropdown menus. http://live11.rallyesim.com/profil_edit_P1.asp

I don't think the nationality set there affects anything, so you just might leave it as it is. You'll probably have to register again in 2012 anyway.

3. That's what I was finding, I know it doesn't matter but its just something that I want changed so the people that I race say, "great an American beat me" :D Anyways I cant wait to start racing with a community instead of whatever race is going on at the time.. an unfortunately no public sesh is running right now. And you all speak English! :tongue:

4. An yes, I can only assume you will have to register again, same thing happened last year when the 2011RBR came out.

5. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Look forward to having you join us in the Rally Club, and the RDRC too. :welcome:

Unfortunately we have a couple of members who speak Irish, but we tolerate them anyway. :tongue: :D
    We already have a few yanks, but would love to see the USA group grow larger. :)

6. I'm stoked that I finally found a group, been playing the game for quite some time now and am excited to start racing with others! An for the record, I embrace other countries and languages as I love the competition. :rolleyes:

7. Wow, not just another American rally driver, but another American from one of those middle states that starts with I.

8. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Jeff, I've had a good look around all the appropriate screens etc, and it seems that the Flag/Nationality Option can't be edited by the User.
    I'd suggest posting in this Forum, and asking if the Admin guys can make the change for you.

http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?f=434&t=6717

9. For some reason I have not been able to register to the forum ever, I have even emailed them asking why with no avail. I will either make another account to reflect my name and nationality or wait till the 2012 update. :D thanks for ur help!