NASCAR The Game: Inside Line available in North America

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
America’s number one motorsport video game is back and better than ever as Activision Publishing, Inc. today announced that NASCAR The Game: Inside Line is available now at retail outlets nationwide on the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation3 computer entertainment system and the Wii system from Nintendo. Created by leading independent game developer Eutechnyx, NASCAR The Game: Inside Line delivers the most authentic, fast-paced racing experience yet, putting players behind the wheel of the world’s most powerful stock cars, and comes fuelled with more content than ever before.

NASCAR The Game: Inside Line gives fans the true NASCAR experience, featuring over 40 of NASCAR’s top drivers and teams, including Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jeff Gordon and Danica Patrick, as they vie for the Sprint Cup Series Championship on 23 officially licensed tracks from Daytona to Sonoma. For the first time ever, using telemetry data from the past two seasons, players will have the chance to relive and rewrite historic NASCAR moments in over a dozen different scenarios. Fans can also purchase the NASCAR The Game Inside Line Pack, which will offer new downloadable content and challenges throughout the 2013 season. With re-mastered camera options and driver animations, players will truly feel the rush of pushing their speedometers to the limit.

Featuring deep and rewarding gameplay, NASCAR The Game: Inside Line delivers an engrossing experience. Career Mode allows players to live the life of a NASCAR champion, competing for points across multiple seasons on the road to victory. Authentic race weekends offer players the chance to hone their skills in practice and qualifying races before every match. A massive set of customization options gives drivers total freedom over their vehicles, including paint schemes, performance upgrades and extensive under-the-hood fine-tuning for precise handling on each track. Keep the competition going with 'Season' and 'Race Now' modes, unique invitational events and an enhanced online multiplayer system, which hosts up to 16 players (on Xbox 360 and PlayStation®3 system only), as well as local split screen play. To bring it all together, commentary is provided courtesy of Fox Broadcasting’s Darrell Waltrip and Mike Joy, while spotter Ty Norris and crew chief Ray Evernham are in the driver’s ear offering helpful assistance.

NASCAR The Game: Inside Line is available now in North America for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation®3 system for a suggested retail price of $59.99, and the Wii system for $49.99 via the official website

[youtube]

[gallery link="file"]
View the Post on the Blog

i have a qeustion. i live in the netherlands. can i also buy this game retail in the netherlands. or will it be availible via xbox marketplace? i hope someone knows the answar to this.

I am in the same situation as you rudolph523 but how and where the game will be released is not a decision of the developers Eutechnyx but a call that their pubisher Activision makes.

Will do my best to see if we can get a quote from them about a possible European release date.

I hear it is only available in the US. Also the xbox 360 version will only work on Region 1 xbox 360's and not region 2. Region 1 is US and region 2 is Europe.

If you get it on the PS3 it will work on any PS3 as that is region free! :D

The Question i have is will it be available 4 PC....... IT'S been a long time comming since papyrus made the game.... if codemasters can get F1 right..... im sure Nascar cnt be much more effort....

From what I've heard about NASCAR 2011 and NASCAR 2012 (both by Eutechnyx), it sounds like its a good thing for us Europeans that the game is only available in the USA, lol.

:confused:

Accordingly to my sources inside the developer the game will not be available in europe not time soon, it might me around next year as Nascar 2011 the Game was on PS Store. The advice they game is to import the game of US if i have the PS3 but no luck if i have the xbox, luckly for me i have the PS3 and ample acess to the US (i work for an airline company), i'm waiting for mine, the import value to pay is too high about 100€ if from amazon, but cduniverse.com has a better deal and the game can go as low as 50€, and i recomend paying with paypal.

2003 rocked! My first PC sim.

Is this an evolution of the same titles that were published by EA a few years back or has it moved on to something else now?

2003 rocked! My first PC sim.

Is this an evolution of the same titles that were published by EA a few years back or has it moved on to something else now?

I thought Nascar: IL isn't much of a sim - at least judging from the videos they published before it's been released. :)

Nothing to do with the EA titles, worst in some areas (only 1 discipline and end of carrer mode) lot better on others.

ah nice. I didn't enjoy the EA titles, will give this a go.

I thought Nascar: IL isn't much of a sim - at least judging from the videos they published before it's been released. :)

All out sim is not a mandatory requirement for me as long as it's fun and reasonably true to the technicalities of the sport. Sounds from what you say it might be a good candidate for my next armchair racer for PS3. :)

Don't know why, i don't like to watch Nascar race, cars running in circles imo is so boring, but i remember that playing a Nascar racing game was very nice.
I don't even remember the title but i had a good Nascar on PC a long time ago. After the first one i got one Nascar game that was also fun, but not like the first, but this second Nascar i had, one thing i remember, OST was by Stevie Ray Vaughan!!!! :thumbsup:

is there a mod where we can have the drivers and crew fight each other when the crash in the circuit? It would add more spice to what Nascar viewers often see on TV.

no not making fun of, its been part of the sport, its a tradition.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back