1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

NASCAR The Game: Inside Line available in North America

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bram, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

View the Post on the Blog

2. i have a qeustion. i live in the netherlands. can i also buy this game retail in the netherlands. or will it be availible via xbox marketplace? i hope someone knows the answar to this.

3. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Amazon might be worth a shot but for now it's only out in the US.

4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I am in the same situation as you rudolph523 but how and where the game will be released is not a decision of the developers Eutechnyx but a call that their pubisher Activision makes.

Will do my best to see if we can get a quote from them about a possible European release date.

5. I hear it is only available in the US. Also the xbox 360 version will only work on Region 1 xbox 360's and not region 2. Region 1 is US and region 2 is Europe.

If you get it on the PS3 it will work on any PS3 as that is region free! :D

6. The Question i have is will it be available 4 PC....... IT'S been a long time comming since papyrus made the game.... if codemasters can get F1 right..... im sure Nascar cnt be much more effort....

7. From what I've heard about NASCAR 2011 and NASCAR 2012 (both by Eutechnyx), it sounds like its a good thing for us Europeans that the game is only available in the USA, lol.

:confused:

8. Accordingly to my sources inside the developer the game will not be available in europe not time soon, it might me around next year as Nascar 2011 the Game was on PS Store. The advice they game is to import the game of US if i have the PS3 but no luck if i have the xbox, luckly for me i have the PS3 and ample acess to the US (i work for an airline company), i'm waiting for mine, the import value to pay is too high about 100€ if from amazon, but cduniverse.com has a better deal and the game can go as low as 50€, and i recomend paying with paypal.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mohameddo-san

Mohameddo-san
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

As much as I don't tune into NASCAR, I hope the game comes on PC.

10. Still sucks compared to nascar 2003 and its mods...

11. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

2003 rocked! My first PC sim.

Is this an evolution of the same titles that were published by EA a few years back or has it moved on to something else now?

12. Nothing to do with the EA titles, worst in some areas (only 1 discipline and end of carrer mode) lot better on others.

13. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

I thought Nascar: IL isn't much of a sim - at least judging from the videos they published before it's been released. :)

14. Its not, its for those who think NASCAR is all about wrecking...
    which is why NR2k3 is still the best NASCAR sim out there.

15. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

ah nice. I didn't enjoy the EA titles, will give this a go.

All out sim is not a mandatory requirement for me as long as it's fun and reasonably true to the technicalities of the sport. Sounds from what you say it might be a good candidate for my next armchair racer for PS3. :)

16. Don't know why, i don't like to watch Nascar race, cars running in circles imo is so boring, but i remember that playing a Nascar racing game was very nice.
    I don't even remember the title but i had a good Nascar on PC a long time ago. After the first one i got one Nascar game that was also fun, but not like the first, but this second Nascar i had, one thing i remember, OST was by Stevie Ray Vaughan!!!! :thumbsup:

17. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Noes! I really like the Career-mode style on the games. No career mode = no game :p

• Like Like x 1
  18. is there a mod where we can have the drivers and crew fight each other when the crash in the circuit? It would add more spice to what Nascar viewers often see on TV.

no not making fun of, its been part of the sport, its a tradition.

• Like Like x 1