1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

NASCAR - The Game 2013

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Rodriggo, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Anybody know of any kind of community that has or might start up to attempt and mod this game? (skins, ai, etc.)

I realize it's not a popular title but maybe with some work it could be a decent game.

2. I don't believe mods are done for it yet.

I'm waiting for a patch to fix AI damage and DNFs before I buy it, so I'm keeping a keen eye on the NTG forums for updates. But it is common knowledge there that no modding community exists for this game, yet...

3. Thanks driveroz247. Yeah, I couldn't find anything on the web.

4. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

5. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

6. anyone playing this from europe? thinking about buying this

7. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

I have a copy, haven't had much chance to play though.

8. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

Got a mail with a note of that deal. Will surely buy it 19 bucks isn't anything I have to think about twice. Though NHL 14 is up tomorrow and GTA 5 next week, I'm happy to grab a copy of Nascar 2013 for that price already. I was excited to play it for weeks if it were for a fair price.
    The time has already come ^__^

9. I bought it for $20.00 on discount yesterday. I'm very happy with it from what I've played so far. If you keep your lines and draft the AI doesn't bang into you. It's very playable and worth the price. And damage and DNFs happen for both player and AI, and engine wear is also factored in. I'm glad I bought it.

10. Not much going on at Racedepartment for this Nascar game!?
    How 's that? no interest atall?

11. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

They screwed the game with the first few fixes, didn't touch it since then. Game looks or at least looked so much like a beta ...

12. I prefer playing this game to the Codemasters F1 titles, even though it is still a bit of a work in progress, but is quite playable nonetheless. At least the AI are fast on restarts, and you need to be fast and hold your lines to keep up and not get hit, unlike the Codemasters games where you can overtake the whole field on the start and restarts.

13. It would be nice to get a league or something going for this. I spend to many nights with just 2 or 3 people racing online. I enjoy it, cause i dont take it to seriously with the issues it does have.
    Its a fun game to play, but would be better with more people being online.

14. I don't own it, I would if I could skin it without having to use their in-game paint booth.

Last year's game I played on the PS3 was still enjoyable...soul-less but enjoyable.

Nothing like that Nascar 09 (I think) where you could make allies and rivals as you raced! And it carried over during the season! That was awesome.

15. It's about finding the right time of day and right group of people to play with.

I'm in a group on the Steam forums of over 60 members, who always play around the same time every day/night depending on where you live. I get invited into private lobbies because I'm a member of this group. We often get between 8-12 drivers a race online.

16. Where can i find this group. Would love to join

17. You need to go to groups in Steam and type in Nascar The Game 2013 and see what comes up. As far as I know a lot of these groups are by invites only from the group creators.

I can't give you the name of the group I'm in on here, but I can send it to you by PM. But even then, you will need an invite in. I'll have to check with the group owner.

18. That would be excellent. I have 3 drivers that would love to join and we all really enjoy our nascar racing. Been running Stock Car Evolution for Rfactor for a while now, but its time for something new.

19. Nascar 13 on pc.

I am struggling to find good settings with the G25. Does anybody have any good settings?

If not I think I will go back to NR03

20. Hello,

just got this game and started playing. Whenever ingame in a race when I enter pit lane, the game crashes to desktop.

I read on the steam forums that alot of people report the same issue but no one comes around with a solution. Someone from the users wrote that the developers would play the game all day long and could never manage to actually get the same pit lane crash bug as the users do, but alot of users report it!

Anybody here who also has that pit lane crash bug AND a SOLUTION how to get pit laning ingame work?