NASCAR - The Game 2011

Hi,
I just saw post on our gaming site that Activions are going for NASCAR 2011 in February... but there werent much informations about the game itself, just that GT series game would worry about this new revolution in gaming :) Have somebody heard anything?

NASCAR The Game 2011 - Screenshots

x360t-52-image18-game13795-img191635.jpg
x360t-52-image12-game13795-img191634.jpg
x360t-52-image9-game13795-img191633.jpg
x360t-32-image538-copy-game13795-img191631.jpg
x360t-32-image65-game13795-img191630.jpg
photo005-game13795-img191627.jpg
1sm-game13795-img191625.jpg

It looks a lot like the NASCAR Thunder games to me (not just the pics but the leads and the feature set)... which is not a bad thing, as those have been the best NASCAR console games yet...

I like this kind of graphic... and features seems all right - with at least try for real physic and damage model, 43 cars in single player mode, 22 tracks, everything licenced... and good concentration to MP, it would be great fun...

Awesome. DaveT from the official forums said they were trying to show players the damage system and what was possible, not necessarily what will happen at every race. I believe he said that those types of crashes are likely to not happen often, but they are possible.

I think a lot of people got a bit too caught up with the crash part just like they did with the Forza 3 promo. Many developers will use exagerated footage just to make people sit up and take note. People will click in their droves if a YouTube video's preview is showing a car crashing or about to crash rather than stationary. I'm still in wait and see mode for the graphics, I don't believe thats in game content. They have said they have used 'assets' but thats a purposely misleading statement to make people believe its the game engine when it could be anything from the game engine but full of post process work or those assets could be 3D meshes from anything from a rear view mirror to a whole car etc. Eutechnyx have made some good games but are not exactly known for pushing the boundaries graphically.

This game looks to be awesome so much better then the crap EA did. I love Ferrari Challenge cant wait to see some ingame on this i could well be adding this to my games next year good stuff :)

There is no way that will ever be in game footage. Even GT5 cant do those eye candy stuff yet. Great choices of racing games out there now. Thanks for the vid.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back