rF2 Nascar @ Texas World Speedway Oval Wednesday 12th of June

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
It was super-fun yesterday :p I struggled badly to be consistent but managed to be 5th fastest in the quali iirc. Good grid position also helped me to avoid first lap incidents that happened behind me. Goal was to finish the race and I did, which felt like a victory although I lost 4 laps to Pete. P3 nevertheless. :)

Race itself was filled with wall touches, especially in turn 2 (or 3 according to Americans?). Finally in the last 10 minutes or so of the race I started to feel that I'm getting a grip of oval-racing. That's when I "shifted up a gear" and drove away from Stefan who had appeared in my rear mirror. Should've checked my lap times of the race because I felt like the last laps could have been my fastest of the race.

Last time I emailed them for something I got a response within 24 hours. Next time when you do a re-install, make sure to backup your activations files, that way you won't have that problem in the future.
go to start, type %appdata% is searchoption, than you will see a map called roaming with a map .rfactor. If you backup that folder before you re-install, and place it back in the same place, you never have to re-activate, unless you have significant hardware changes.:)

Cheers Ian, I'll remember that for next time :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back