1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

PC Nascar Mods

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Kingspian, Dec 21, 2015.

1. I just downloaded the Nascars mods. I have Chevy, Toyota and Ford. The problem with these AI Nascars is they jump up and down and when they come up to a curve they turn sideways going on 2 wheels. Either direction on the curves. Even where there's sharper turns. Is there something I need to adjust in the ini files for them to stay on all 4 wheels? Maybe Suspensions? Height? Things like that. Would be appreciated to enjoy these nascars. Thanks.

2. I guess those mods are not being built correctly for Assetto Corsa.

I really would like to have at least one NASCAR model and a couple of ovals (something like Michigan and Atlanta, not the boring super speed ways).

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Hehe I know what you mean. :)

I found some Templates I can use to reskin the Nascars but I wanna be on the safe side if I can use the Nascars mods for Assetto Corsa?

4. id like to see Richmond or Darlington but id take any nascar track. I tried those car also. on one track they would get up on 2 wheels then some would flip into the outside wall, made of an interesting race.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Yea no doubt! It was Hilarious at first but then I kinda wanted to get Nascar into the road Courses cause Oval is pretty much boring to see. Yea I know but it turns left continuously. Road Courses makes it a bit more challange and fun!