1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Nascar Mods

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Kingspian, Dec 21, 2015.

1. I just downloaded the Nascars mods. I have Chevy, Toyota and Ford. The problem with these AI Nascars is they jump up and down and when they come up to a curve they turn sideways going on 2 wheels. Either direction on the curves. Even where there's sharper turns. Is there something I need to adjust in the ini files for them to stay on all 4 wheels? Maybe Suspensions? Height? Things like that. Would be appreciated to enjoy these nascars. Thanks.
  2. I guess those mods are not being built correctly for Assetto Corsa.

I really would like to have at least one NASCAR model and a couple of ovals (something like Michigan and Atlanta, not the boring super speed ways).
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Hehe I know what you mean. :)

I found some Templates I can use to reskin the Nascars but I wanna be on the safe side if I can use the Nascars mods for Assetto Corsa?
  4. SpeedFreakGT

Premium Member

id like to see Richmond or Darlington but id take any nascar track. I tried those car also. on one track they would get up on 2 wheels then some would flip into the outside wall, made of an interesting race.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Yea no doubt! It was Hilarious at first but then I kinda wanted to get Nascar into the road Courses cause Oval is pretty much boring to see. Yea I know but it turns left continuously. Road Courses makes it a bit more challange and fun!