NASCAR banter

Are there any other NASCAR enthusiasts around? If not, I highly recommend especially my fellow Europeans to watch some races. They are actually very exciting with all the strategies and restarts etc! It just requires a little different mindset to get excited of "just turning left". :D

I shall begin the discussion by asking: is Kevin Harvick at the moment the best driver (all forms of motorsport included) in the World?

In my honest opinion he is. To dominate a series with seemingly identical cars like he has done (eight top-two finishes in a row + two wins and a 3rd place in three starts in Xfinity series) is just amazing.

I think Kevin is the best driver in NASCAR at the moment; I don't think he's the best driver in the world. I've always wondered how some of the really talented NASCAR drivers , like Harvick, Gordon, Stewart etc. would have done in the road racing world if they had developed their talents on road courses instead of ovals. Those three and others are obviously naturally gifted. Too bad the money and the lack of a realistic ladder system kept them out of road racing.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 455 39.3%