1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NASCAR 15 Demo

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Dave R, May 22, 2015.

1. Dave R

Dave R
    Premium Member

Just a heads up that there's a Demo for NASCAR 15 with Charlotte Day and Charlotte Night Versions on Steam now. I'm not getting hoodwinked into buying this game again this year (even at $20 if the AI stinks) but the AI does seem to behave. I'll wait for positive impressions in the Steam forums before I make a full purchase but they do seem better in the demo.
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Always fancied a NASCAR game, might see what happens with this one.. only concern is if its too "american" in its style (loads of flashy colours & graphics without much depth)?
  3. Dave R

Dave R
    Premium Member

I'd skip it Paul and see if you can find NASCAR Racing 2003 Season and download current cars and tracks. This one got slammed pretty hard. It's really buggy and needs a lot of work. Just trying to save you some money.
  4. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Ahh no worries.. thanks for the warning Dave,
    To be honest i probably wouldn't play a NASCAR title much, but still want something in the back pocket in case the mood takes me...
  5. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

What!? An actual demo? On game they have said is NASCAR 14 with updated skins?
    Well, drag me backwards and call me a bird, that's something special in todays industry!
  6. Tried the demo in single player mode on steam a great improvement on 14. AI dont crash every lap now. they dont go around in 2 straight lines every lap they actually race each other. Car handling and wheel support has improved. If you like Nascar you will like this. Try the Demo! I bought the full Game! £ 14.99p not a bad price