1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Narrow Forums

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Scott Webber, May 14, 2012.

1. Not to put a damper on things but the forums being narrow and small make it look so ugly, big and open is alot better in my opintion, also the reply box is to wide for these narrow forums to.

just some feedback :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Lol its not even finished and we are complaining already :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  3. just ranting and raving i don't like the small forums i much prefer the bigger spaced out ones, that is all.

Good reasons behind changing things on this website has led to what it is today, i cannot fault your decisions as it's great and easy to navigate.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

First lets see if everything I wanted in fits. Decided to wait until midnight so its not that crowdy :)

When its done you;'ll like it. Need Xose's help for a live broadcast feature though.

5. While you have pointed out it's not finished, I have to agree that it is not nice.

6. Devil_Dog

Devil_Dog
    I walk the line.

I agree with Scott. I'm not a fan of fix width forums. Much prefer fluid width.

Keep up the great work Bram.

7. Sorry what? :p

8. Devil_Dog

Devil_Dog
    I walk the line.

lol...fixed. One of those days.:whistling:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hehe thought so :p

10. haha OMG, i just giggled my ass off on teamspeak making a fool of myself, i have tears in my eyes from that comment. great stuff!

11. Devil_Dog

Devil_Dog
    I walk the line.

lol... good one.:thumbsup:

As funny as it sounds that's the proper terms for narrow and wide forums.:geek: