1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Name on the car

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Rich Maskell, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Does it bug anybody else that the name on the car in Career Mode is that of the driver which you replace?

I'm currently driving in Mark Webber's car. And it annoys me.

Also, as Red Bull's 2nd driver, when in "contracts" it still says that my team mate is Webber, when infact it's Vettel.

Are these minor details likely to get fixed in 2011?
  2. I noticed same thing, but I managed to replace textures, and now there is "W. Grabowski" on my car (RBR too). Try to use Ryder PSSG Editor, DDS Converter and program to edit file like Gimp or Photoshop.

And I don't think this is bug. This kind of texture, which is displaying our name on the car would be hard to code, I think.
  3. Hard to chnage on the ps3 Mr Grabowski!
  4. Ah u didn't told that before :) So, no way to change it.

And in my contract it's Webber as teammate too, but I'm driving with Vettel THAT is bug...
  5. ah view months ago i was with Mclaren with lewis hamilton as my teammate when in fact it was Jensen Button
    I hate seeing another drivers names on the cars
  6. I repainted my car & have my name plastered all over it. I have noticed in single player mode I get 1 version of the car, & in multiplayer online I get the team mates car
  7. Shouldnt it say 'Drink Broon' not 'Drink Beer' next to that Newcastle Bown Ale logo on your car Deane? :D :D
  8. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley

Nice one! something I never notice before, which is going the bug the hell out of me now.:mad:
  9. Lol - How can something you cant see for 99.999999% of the time annoy and bug so much?
  10. Because I know it's there!

And that means it aint my car I'm in for 100% of the time! :tongue:
  11. Does it bother you in multiplayer races too?