Name of this connector.

north

Premium
What's the name of this type of connector? (It is on the AccuForce slip ring.) Thanks.

Sleperingkontakt.jpg

Does not look like any molex board connector I have ever seen due to the locking tab bar ..... you will also need to measure the pin pitch to help you determine the right connector.

Upvote 0
Does not look like any molex board connector I have ever seen due to the locking tab bar ..... you will also need to measure the pin pitch to help you determine the right connector.
Thanks. Yeah,I could not find anything like it over at Molex, or any where else for that matter, so I'm thinking of just replacing them with something readily available.

Upvote 0
Thanks but not that one either.

Pitch is 1 mm so these are small.

Ok, was waiting to hear the pitch because that determines a lot here. Not sure how you measured, but it's determined from center to center on the pins if you're measuring and you need calipers and a good eye to lock that down. That said, it looks like it might be a custom variant of a CViLUX connector, which are available in 1mm pitch.. like perhaps an OEM extra locking version of this connector

https://www.cvilux.com/product?id=162&level=pitch&text=1.00mm&product_id=1335

More likely it's 1.25mm pitch though and it's one of these made by the same folks:

photo.png

Upvote 0
Ok, was waiting to hear the pitch because that determines a lot here. Not sure how you measured, but it's determined from center to center on the pins if you're measuring and you need calipers and a good eye to lock that down. That said, it looks like it might be a custom variant of a CViLUX connector, which are available in 1mm pitch.. like perhaps an OEM extra locking version of this connector

https://www.cvilux.com/product?id=162&level=pitch&text=1.00mm&product_id=1335

More likely it's 1.25mm pitch though and it's one of these made by the same folks:

photo.png

Thanks, looks like we're getting somewhere. And yes, looks like 1.25 from center to center. I measured it wrong the first time. I have downloaded Cvilux's catalogue to see if I can find a # to go with what I have. Thanks again.

Edit: CI40 series per the catalogue.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • Trophies