Name of the tire files ?

I don't quite understand the question. If you extract the data from the acd file (which you shouldn't do), there is a tyres.ini file. I can't think of any other answer to your question

If you're looking for the correct map file names for skinning, just use Content Manager to open the main lod file for a car on its showroom, and then click the 3D part. A description with material and maps names in use will show.

have it (content manager)
how do I do this?
thanks for help
Select the car you want in the Content Cars Tab, then right click on an empty space, a pop up menu will rise from the bottom. There you click on Custom Showroom. The car will be opened in the Custom Showroom. There you select the texture you want by clicking on it. On the big dark grey menu on the left or right the name of the texture will be shown. If you want youou can click on it

Last edited:
Select the car you want in the Content Cars Tab, then right click on an empty space, a pop up menu will rise from the bottom. There you click on Custom Showroom. The car will be opened in the Custom Showroom. There you select the texture you want by clicking on it. On the big dark grey menu on the left or right the name of the texture will be shown. If you want youou can click on it
thanks a lot,I figured it out :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back