Name Announcement

Hi guys just to let you know that as of this year due to the way rFactor 2 works I will begin using my real name. I have been using a different name for years in rFactor due to the fact that I was a minor when I started racing and my parents didn't want me using my real name. However I am now nearly 21 years old so am a big boy :p. Obviously the rFactor 2 online system has enforced this change especially as leagues will probably have the option soon to enforce real names so from now on my real name, Thomas Mundy, will be what I use. I have sent a private message to a moderator on here to change my account name too. I will adjust my signature so that it says 'formerly Scott Wilde' for a while to avoid any confusion but thought I best tell you all so you will still have the same sense of fear I'm gonna crash into you when I'm behind :p. See you all for winter series and 2013 season.

A few of the admins have been aware of my real name for some time now but now you all know. And I'm sure it wins prize for most boring announcement of the week.

Would you rather I'd not said anything then Borna? I'm telling people out of courtesy. My apologies if you think I'm clogging up forum space but I do think its necessary to let people know. You could have just not read it.

I meant this picture
images.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 279 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 191 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%