1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NAGT @ Paul Ricard - Friday September 16th 2011

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Adam Eggbeer, Sep 10, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    ​(Poster By Can Ozcelik)

Server name:
    Mod: NAGT 1.5 + 1.5.1 Patch (Install 1.5 First)
    Track: Paul Ricard, France (Proto-Layout)

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:20 GMT: Qualification
    19:30 GMT: Warm-up
    19:35 GMT: Race (2 x 20 Minutes)

• All cars will be allowed except for the Volvo S60 which will not be available.
    • This mod will feature cars that have different strengths and weakness's, bear this in mind when overtaking.
    • All upgrades are allowed. This include the -100lb Rewards weight which we recommend every driver installs.
    • Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
    • Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
    • If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
    Please leave a message in the thread if you wish to race.

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Sign-up list:
    1. Evan Madore
    2. Francis Lanau
    3. Steve Barsby
    4. Philip Antonia
    5. Polat Alemdar
    6. Mitt Wilson
    7. Gabriel Korgan
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
  2. Well, lets try this again. Hopefully I can make this one, was bummed about missing the last one.
  3. id like to join
  4. id like to join thanks
  5. Put me down again please Adam. Enjoyed my 24 lap race at Mid Ohio!!!
  6. Sign me up please Adam :cool:
  7. Fixed. Wont race this week, Maybe the next.
  8. I would like to join this event that just happens to be on my birthday! :tongue:
  9. Im in Adam.
  10. Hey guys. Anyone could tell me if my lap is ok, a dont have idea.
    1.59.923. Is a good lap? its competitive?
  11. not competitive, but good
  12. Server is up
  13. Yes please. :)
  14. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

I will try but if 1.59 is only good what is 2.02?:rolleyes: k np will be a brick on tarmac:D
  15. What's new. Can't get home again. One day I will be able to get home and do an rFactor race!
  16. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

One race only but great battle and fun with Roy:)
    Race 2 again lost connections grrrrrr. Why always friday? two time is too grrrrr
    CONGRATULSTIONS All guys nice race:)

Thanks Adam and RD for event
  17. Thanks for the clean battles on the track guys!
    In the 1st race I spun 2 times and had a great clean battle with valerio and Clark. In the 2nd race I drove with top 3 and then I spun. Finnished 2nd casue to technical problems of others (In 2nd race only 3 guys finished LOL). It was agreat evening and I hope that i see you guys all back on the track in an other event ;)