1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NAGT @ Monza - Fri 12th August 2011

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Lee Palmer, Aug 7, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Server name: RACEDEPT.COM NAGT
    Mod: NAGT 1.5
    Track: Monza, Italy

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:20 GMT: Qualification
    19:30 GMT: Warm-up
    19:35 GMT: Race (2 X 20 Minutes)

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

• All cars will be allowed except for the Volvo S60 which will not be available.
    • This mod will feature cars that have different strengths and weakness's, bear this in mind when overtaking.
    • All upgrades are allowed. This include the -100lb Rewards weight which we recommend every driver installs.
    • Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
    • Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
    • If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below!

2. Bring it on Erik!:tongue:
  3. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

Oh come on Paul...

You know I'm faster than you, even when driving backwards! :D
  4. Well ive done a 1.57 so far..........not backwards! :wink:
  5. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

Already practicing? o.O
  6. I need to just to be in the middle of the field! :redface:
  7. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

Join me at the front mate, its more fun taking you out at Parabolica then :wink:
  8. I will try! But i cant promse it wont be me taking you out! lol :tongue:
  9. I can take both of you out to settle it once and for all :tongue: Can't wait for this Cadillac CVS ftw
  10. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

My Viper will be at the end of the S/F straight when you enter Parabolica for the first time. :wink:
  11. Looks like i will be bringing up the rear with my Vette Then!:rolleyes:
  12. Gee, so far everyone is driving THE WRONG CAR !!!
    Skyline - it's so easy really :p
    First 10 laps and already 1:57.711 ;) And I haven't even started doing my magic on the setup yet :D
  13. But has the highest tire wear because its 4wd. ;)
  14. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

You just got pwned Nikola :D :tongue:

Anyhow, Viper FTW! :)
  15. pwned.........lol!
  16. I like Skylines... the one of New York mayb-WAIT. Wrong kind of skyline.

I like them because there are none in Switzerland, and the R34 is a beast. Especially loved the Pennzoil and Calsonic Skylines from JGTC, cool liveries.
  17. Oh yeah, tire wear ... Must be huge problem ... In those 20 minutes long races ... Wait ... No ? Muahahahahhahahaa :D
    Owned ! :D
  18. No love for the Cadillac? tsk tsk tsk you people have no class :tongue:
  19. I'm gonna say this, 4WD on a dry track sucks :p
  20. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

You don't know if Lee is setting the tire wear on x7. :D