1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NAGT... Its here...

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Eck Simpson, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Eck Simpson

Eck Simpson
    Premium Member

2. Just tried this mod. Cockpit graphics are from medicore to good. They do they job but I have seen better. Cars look much better outside than inside.
    Sound quality is also good in rFactor standard.
    I like the car handling/physics very much. There is 8 car models and they all behave differently. Volvo feels very dull and slow. Aston, Corvette, Cadillac and Viper are very nice to drive.
    Definately worth of trying.

peace
    Jari

3. I just tested this in some online server. The mod is pretty good i would say, and i agree with Jari that the car looks awesome on the outside, but it could be better on the cockpit view. All the car feels abit different than the others which was nice, and they drive very nice, definately worth a try!! :thumb:

btw, is the S60R FWD?? it looked so GT, but it didn't feel like a RWD to me in game, but i'm unsure if it's a FWD. :p

4. Superb mod. Raced this for 12 hours non stop on the Race2play servers yesterday, thats how good it is :D

Use realfeel with this and the FFB feels superb, a must have imo :thumb:

5. Looks cool! ill install tonight and have a spin .:thumb:

6. [media]http://www.vimeo.com/1653741[/media]
    peace
    Jari

7. Nice video Jari. I was in that race was 2nd on the grid and spun it on the start line, I am the Corvette that is facing the wrong way at the start oops :evil:

8. Nice vid Jari! I finally downloaded the mod ( 1 hour pffff) Truly looking great !

9. thx 4 this....video looks good..i´ll try it.
    Greets Mannee

10. Wtf..iss this a cool Song on the Vid...anyone knows who he are?
    Greets Mannee

11. sounds like Anouk Manee, not sure though, I got turned onto her by a Dutch mate, great stuff.

Sam

12. have any other link canb d/l this mod ?:cool:

13. Eck Simpson

Eck Simpson
    Premium Member