1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NAGT @ Donington Park - Friday September 30th 2011

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Lee Palmer, Sep 27, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    ​(Poster By Can Ozcelik)

Server name:
    Mod: NAGT 1.5 + 1.5.1 Patch (Install 1.5 First)
    Track: Donington, UK

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:20 GMT: Qualification
    19:30 GMT: Warm-up
    19:35 GMT: Race (1 x 50 Minutes, Formation Lap with Standing Start)

• All cars will be allowed except for the Volvo S60 which will not be available.
    • This mod will feature cars that have different strengths and weakness's, bear this in mind when overtaking.
    • All upgrades are allowed. This include the -100lb Rewards weight which we recommend every driver installs.
    • Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
    • Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
    • If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
    Please leave a message in the thread if you wish to race.

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Sign-up list:
    1. Alexandru Damian
    2. Francis Lanau
    3. Gabriel Korgan
    4. Polat Alemdar
    5. Rui F. Martins
    6. Valerio Vinassa
    7. Adam Eggbeer
    8. Cory Linton
    9. Berkem Ceylan
    10. Tommi Ojala
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
  2. Sign me in please.
  3. Put me down as a mabey. I need to get the mod to work hope i can :)
  4. got the mod working so put me down as a definate. This track is impossible for me so far LOL
  5. sing me up.
  6. Sign me up please
  7. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

Edited: shoot i cant tomorow just watching my agenda:( wish a day had more then 24 hours
  8. Is the server up ? I can not find it .
  9. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

put me in as a maybe, i'm not sure of i'll be able to be there in time
  10. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Sign me Please :)
  11. Not yet.

I will give it till 17:00GMT for a couple more to sign up before cancelling.
  12. Servers up guys.

Adams going to decide later on whether this event will go ahead though based on signup numbers
  13. Sure why not, me too plz :)
  14. sign up pls
  15. Mike McGeer

Mike McGeer
    Premium Member

Sign me as maby
  16. Mike McGeer

Mike McGeer
    Premium Member

Lost internet again will no be able to participate. "3G (GPRS NOT STABLE EOUGH"
  17. Sign me up please
  18. Ok, this will go ahead :)
  19. not much time for practising but im in :D
  20. soz got to cancel... server booting me.. :(