1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

NAGP ALMS Mod pack - all links down. Help?

Discussion in 'GTR 2' started by Tom, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Hi there,

does anyone still have all files required for the mod? Sadly GameFront isn't reliable anymore and all of them are offline. The file names are as follows. I'd appreciate if someone could upload those files or point me into the right direction. I'm currently running the Pilsbierbude Autoupdater and it'll download ~18GB mods, so I should be covered for all other disciplines. :)

ALMS v4.0 Track Pack by PHILH959.rar
    V4.0_ALMS_PROTO_Car_Pack_By_PHILH959.rar
    V4.0_ALMS_GT_Car_Pack_By_PHILH959.rar
    v4.0_NAGP_ALMS_Start_Pack_by_PHILH959.rar
    NAGP_ALMS_MOD_Patch_v3.0.rar

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

I think ive seen Philh959 on the nogrip downloads in gtr 2 maybe send him a pm over there

3. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

I figured out what it is. GameFront banned French users overall and thus I can't download anything anymore. Seriously...what the hell.

Would someone be able to upload all files listed above (and more if I missed some important ones) somewhere? Much to ask but well...what chance do I have. Renewing my VPN account isn't an option in my books. :\

4. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

give me the links ill do it
    is it your ip that wont allow it, what if you had a English ip address
    what about Expat shield

5. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

It's the first 4 files on here, ALMS 4.0 etc. - http://www.gamefront.com/files/user/PHILH959. However, GameFront doesn't list the UK as eligible either so I'm not sure if it'll work for you. Thanks for trying. :)

6. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

well im downloading now:)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

8. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Thanks Rupe, I can download it later today - guessing you can't upload the next ones due to the DB size limitations I've sent you a message to limit the spam. :D

• Like Like x 1