nürburgring pricing

have we heard anything about the pricing for nürburgring? my guess is: double price for nordschleife, normal price for gp track, can be bought separately, half a normal track price off if you buy them combined. anyone got any info?

haha! you may be right, since when I wrote that I was thinking the iRacing nords experience would be very similar to the AC as to be identical. I hope to be proven wrong by iRacing!
:)

Will you be buying the tracks, SnappyDEe?
Oh yes. I will. I may be asking my wife for an early stocking stuffer. I am not very competitive in iRacing but it has become my main sim due to the fact that there is always a race I can get into. My schedule is league racing prohibitive at this point. Really wish there was a RD iRacing league series that I could participate in. Maybe I should start one.;)

Or maybe just host an event at the Nords...

Oh yes. I will. I may be asking my wife for an early stocking stuffer. I am not very competitive in iRacing but it has become my main sim due to the fact that there is always a race I can get into. My schedule is league racing prohibitive at this point. Really wish there was a RD iRacing league series that I could participate in. Maybe I should start one.;)

Or maybe just host an event at the Nords...

I hear ya! I am so slow I attached a permanent blue flag to top-left corner of my screen! :p

I was in a GT5 and FM3 leagues when I started racing games and it was fantastic! However, now my time is limited and varying so, like you, I do not league race anymore and use iracing for clean online pickup events. I would also be up for a hosted session if time alllows!
:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years