Nürburgring Nordschleife

Tracks Nürburgring Nordschleife 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Snoopy updated Nürburgring Nordschleife with a new update entry:

Version 0.9.0

-added 3d grass
-overall bumpiness somewhere between 0.8 and 0.7
-added bumpiness on both carousels. More to be added in next update.
-started to even out tree colors
-AI file included
-better skidmarks. Lines in them is a known issue.
-THERE IS AN INVISIBLE WALL ON THE MAIN STRAIGHT BY THE PITS. KEEP RIGHT TO AVOID IT. A.I. WILL CRASH IN IT IF THEY KEEP LEFT. WILL INVESTIGATE ASAP.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have lost something like 10fps because of the new 3D grass... I guess there is no way to disable that?

Great track anyway. Thank you.

I have lost something like 10fps because of the new 3D grass... I guess there is no way to disable that?

Great track anyway. Thank you.
Same here, took a big hit on FPS I had 170 + FPS went down to 75 + FPS. So I went back to 0.80!!! 3D grass is not worth the FPS hit for me. Love this track so much thank you for making such an awesome mod.

I am not sure what is going on but for some reason version .9.0 works great for me. But when I try to run .9.1 I start out on this strange white plain and cannot rally figure out where to go. If I drive to the right I fall off a huge cliff that never ends? I assume since no one has talked about this it is an issue with my system or something. But like I said. the previous version works fine and looks great!

Any thoughts?

I am not sure what is going on but for some reason version .9.0 works great for me. But when I try to run .9.1 I start out on this strange white plain and cannot rally figure out where to go. If I drive to the right I fall off a huge cliff that never ends? I assume since no one has talked about this it is an issue with my system or something. But like I said. the previous version works fine and looks great!

Any thoughts?

Apparently the 0.9.1 package contains only one file, you still need to download the 0.9.0 than replace the one file from the 0.9.1 package.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%