Nürburgring Nordschleife

Tracks Nürburgring Nordschleife 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
so if he hasn't bought the game - but is managing to play it albeit v9 .....
pray tell me harty how does that work ?
@zellditch@xxxxxxdestination methinks ! torrent.
Anybody else heard of Assetto Corsa Lite ?
Balls that big should be able to purchase AC legally, put them on show to raise some money !

Last edited:
mmm not i think i download a light version of the game in a italian page that say was the 0.9 version ... mmm are the game complete to buy? because i read in the official page that the game is in develop ... and im sorry for my bad english and i think that the game for now was free

We are sorry for our clear English: we don't do piracy on the RD forums so find yourself a nice new home on the extremely cold plains of Simberia.

Buy a legal version of the game here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/pc-assetto-corsa.2172/

When you do, email us to have your account restored.

RaceDepartment updated Nürburgring Nordschleife with a new update entry:

Version 0.7 out now

• fixed white edges of trees
  • added slight bumpiness to the whole track. Feedback welcome.
  • bumpier carousels
  • improved pit area
    texture and mesh fixed
  • added skidmarks (still placeholders, a more sophisticated driving line texture planned)
  • added more trackside objects
  • changed road textures
  • rails mesh fixes
  • AI, cam and sections from 0.6.2. May or may not work.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Driving the 6.2 version versus the .7 is a bit interesting: tried my favorite car there, the e30 DTM, and the new bumpiness is a bit much for me. The carousels could use even more roughness, just from watching videos of stiffly sprung cars shows that...but the new bumpiness over the roadway gives it a difficulty I don't think the real track has. All the amateur videos of drivers there, no matter the car, shows a great deal of successful driving of the course; of the accidents there, most are misjudgments of the corners, not from an overly bumpy course. Just my 2 cents :)

love the track, absolutely great work guys !

Do not like the extreme bumpiness so much... between 6.1. and 7.1 I would say just add bit more bumpiness, say about 30 - 40 percent onto the earlier version and would be nicer to drive... just my humble opinion :D

Does someone know where the setups are stored for this track, everytime I update my setups are gone... thanks.
Nevermind, found it in the setups division...
When you update you get a new folder for the track (nord_snoopy_0.7.1 for example), which the game sees as a new track. Just go to the folder ingame to the track version at which you had the setup.

I'm sorry Snoopy, this was a step in the wrong direction:
  • The track texture is too smooth - the 'gripiness' of 0.6.1 is gone - sliding around without confidence where the car would land
  • The carousel a bit too bumpy now, less is more here
  • The increased bumps on the whole track are barely noticeable, again the whole surface (mesh) feels too smooth
  • it's overall less realistic than in 0.6.1 now
Privately I'll continue driving the 0.6.1 version.

Well, i think, the car response to the track surface is substandard - BMW M3 standard and ferrari 458. Both cars don't seem to turn in properly - heavy understeer, as not observed on ac original tracks - any idea how comes?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%