1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Nürburgring Nordschleife 2.0

Nürburgring for GSC by Com8, 6e660 and friends

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new resource:

Nürburgring Nordschleife (version 2.0) - Nürburgring for GSC by Com8, 6e660 and friends

Read more about this resource...
    • Winner Winner x 4
  2. I downloaded this track nur 2.0 from this site but it just hangs on the loading screen any ideas?
  3. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Does it start loading at all, or does the bar in the bottom stay empty?

Where did you extract the ring_2007 folder to?
  4. will it work with GSC 2013?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

works on my machine
    it unpacks like this
    Nordschleife 2007 v2.0\Nordschleife 2007 v2.0\GameData\Locations\Ring_2007

i had to take it out of a few folders to get down to the game data folder in red
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. thanks, it's working :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  7. This is literally the BEST version of ANY track on ANY sim I've ever raced on. Thank you so much for the effort put into this. The pavement coloration, and detail to elevation far surpasses any other sim I've ever played, and I've dabbled in 90% of sims out there. It's fantastic, thanks for your hard work.
  8. Is this compatible with gsc 13?
  9. Yes it works in GSC 2013 .
  10. Well this is just plain old BS!!! Because I'm using Internet Explorer I'm not able to download load from Mega Limited. I have to use FireFox, Chrome, or Opera. If you use Netscape or IE you buddy are just plain old out of luck on getting this track.
  11. Kjell Eilertsen

Kjell Eilertsen
    Premium Member

If you use Netscape you must be stuck in the past, last version was released in 2007 and I hardly think ANY website developer would make sure their site is compatible with that.
    As far as IE goes, it's a decent browser, for downloading a proper browser.
    The less people who use IE the safer the internet is.

Back on topic, gosh I can't wait till I get home and get to test this track!
    • Haha Haha x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Dave Wild

Dave Wild
    Premium Member

Unable to download.
    https://mega.co.nz/update.html just keeps telling me that my browsers are not up to date that's despite Opera, Firefox and Chrome all being current.
    What's wrong?

Ignore. That site did actually download the track but gave no indication it had, stupid site! :rolleyes:
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
  13. really like this track, especially for test drives, just grab a car, and cruise away. :)
  14. Thanks for all the work. This was really fun to drive. GSC2013
  15. Just downloaded it for GSC2013. Amazing! Worked first time.

Only one thing I noticed: on the darker racing line are some weird polygons that are lighter than everything else and they flicker a bit when viewed from a distance. Will they be fixed?

Apart from that great work by whoever made it! :D
  16. I saw the same incorrect shapes but only on a few corners that were distracting. Everything else seems perfect. The landscape trees, trackside flag marshals, spectators, tents, and track paintings everything is so realistic let alone the track itself. The Caracciola Karussell ("Carousel")
    felt a very rough but I have never driven the real track, only drove it in GT6. BUT then I watched a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8z0YZyB8Mk and saw that karrasol is pretty bumpy and in the parade lap or caution lap the drivers went above the concrete bottom of it. So pretty impressive rendition of a very famous track. Thanks again!!
  17. Here's an even better one...

Looks exactly the same!

It would be fun if someone could splice that video together with one from GSC so we can compare them.

18. OK I now have a question about this track. I was racing on it the other night using the Touristenfahrten layout and when I was on the grid there were no lights! I was like WTH! The AI cars shot off but I had nothing to look at. Anyway thinking about it again I wonder if the lights are on the GP track only? In other words in order to do a standing start you have to use the FULL layout not just the tourist one.

Is that correct?

19. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

We've only used it online on our servers so there might be several bugs in the offline version of the track. Not sure.
  20. Bram :thumbsup: Superb thanks !!!