1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Released Nürburgring Nordschleife v2.0

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Mods' started by Bram, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

RaceDepartment is happy to release the long awaited Nordschleife v2.0 add-on tracks for Game Stock Car 2012. Based on the original Nordschleife 2007 for rFactor by Com8, 6e660 and friends, this version is modified and updated to match the standards of GSC 2012 resulting in more realistic grip levels for the 22 kilometer long Green Hell.
    We like to thank the original creators for the permission, Mister X for the actual conversion and Dave Begley and Bram Hengeveld for the additional work.
    Version 2.0 now includes the following layouts:
    - Nürburgring 24 Hour Layout
    - Nordschleife Tourist
    - Nordschleife Tourist Short (including the infamous Steilstrecke)
    - VLN
    - VLN 2005
    (make sure to check the readme.txt inside)
    For support please click the "view thread" button that brings you to the Game Stock Car 2012 forums and dedicated thread.
    Enjoy!
    [​IMG]

Nürburgring Nordschleife v2.0

• Like Like x 7
  2. Sweet! This game gets better and better. Thanks to all involved!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Stay tuned for league news :)

4. Thanks, great track for this fantastic simulator!

5. How do you set the Nordschleife track so it will not go through the day/night cycle in GSC 2012? There are no headlights that work in GSC, correct?

I see in another thread that was locked an explanation of how to change the track variables but it does not explain where to find the files for someone with my limited knowledge :( ... see below:

FROM OTHER THREAD
    Here's a quick glance of my PLR file:

QUICK TimeScaledWeather="1" // Whether weather time is scaled with session length
    MULTI TimeScaledWeather="1"
    Practice1StartingTime="-1" // -3=random, -2=random daytime, -1=default RFM, 0-1439=minutes after midnight
    QualifyingStartingTime="-1" // -3=random, -2=random daytime, -1=default RFM, 0-1439=minutes after midnight
    WarmupStartingTime="-1" // -3=random, -2=random daytime, -1=default RFM, 0-1439=minutes after midnight
    QUICK RaceStartingTime="-1" // -3=random, -2=random daytime, -1=default RFM, 0-1439=minutes after midnight to start race
    MULTI RaceStartingTime="-1"
    QUICK RaceTimeScale="2" // -1 = use race distance percentage, 0 - 60 = multiply time by given factor
    MULTI RaceTimeScale="-1"
    QUICK PrivateQualifying="2" // 0=all cars qualify visibly on track together, 1=only one car is visible at a time, 2=use default from RFM, season, or track entry PrivateQualifying=<0 or 1>

Doing quick races of only 2 laps, I had to change the QUICK RaceTimeScale from default (-1) to 2, otherwise, after the first lap it gets really dark and I can't keep racing. Other options are at default.

6. The PLR file is found in GSC2012\UserData\Your Name\Your Name.PLR

Make sure you back it up somewhere before editing though.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm having a problem. In 24h version some cars leave pits but drives only one lap, never finish time lap. Some cars doesn't even leave pits. No matter what class I try, it's the same. Happens in single race practise and test day. Other versions of Schleife and all other tracks works just fine. Any one else having this? Game is version 1.2 btw.

8. Excellent--- worked very well. Thank you for your help!

9. smasha

smasha
    Premium Member

Mas file missing when running this track.

10. smasha

smasha
    Premium Member

Can't see the layouts either.

11. smasha

smasha
    Premium Member

Sorry my fault.
    I installed it wrong.

12. fixed.

13. Track is listed on my game but no track lay out. Also says error. Dropped the folder in the directory but no luck. Probably an error on my part but will keep trying. Any one else having this problem??

14. Pump

Still having this. Could someone test this with their game so at least I know if it's only me?

Thanks.

15. Awesome work on this track guys. Thank-you! :thumbsup:

16. It's not just you. Same issue for me. :)

17. Thanks for the help. Much appreciated. :)

Hope Reiza will fix this. 24h is my favourite version of the Schleife.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Eric Bergeron

Eric Bergeron
    Premium Member

Thanks RD for this great track ! With this sim, it's absolutely amazing !

19. Loving this track! Big thanks.

20. Ive just downloaded/unzipped this and put it in GSC2012 main folder...not seen in game though when scrolling through tracks??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.