1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nürburgring Nordschleife Comes To Project CARS

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by Tom, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

View the Post on the Blog
  2. I wonder when they will have physics?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. No thanks.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. As they use to say: now Nordschleife is "mainstream" in videogames. ^_^

But I remember "not so much" years ago only Grand Prix Legends has it, and all other simulator only had it as community conversion from GPL!
  5. +1
  6. I don't understand why people keep bad mouthing the physics?

I wonder if these guys have tried the latest build? I know its not like iRacing or rF2 but I feel the physics are not that bad IMO.

I have had many gr8 hours driving pCars and look forward to multiplayer coming out soon. :D
    • Like Like x 1
  7. LOL they had many things but the game sucks in any way, they think more tracks and cars will make it better, fail.
  8. F1 1973 Grand Prix at the Nordschleife

Very nice Thx for the link
  9. Not in the next months but I heart you can map a screenshot button on the wheel in the next build:rolleyes:
  10. People are still bad mouthing the physics because they are rubbish. Until SMS implement the new tyre model/upgraded physics then there is absolutely no hope of the driving improving. Thus I don't need to try it to know it's undrivable in any sense of a simulation.

Also the car handling on display in the video above is actually laughable.

Maybe they will pull it out of the bag and the physics will become much more realistic.......I very doubt this myself and have already written off my 25 EURO "investment" as money I have pissed away for nothing.

Looking forward to that screenshot button though!!!! :laugh:
  11. Why is it laughable, if I may ask?
  12. Looks exactly like SHIFT2 minus the mushroom Mario trees
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

I believe he's referring to how the car is actually driving, not how YOU are driving around the track. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I know, I know. I'm still curious about it because it doesn't look that different to me to physics from other games...
  15. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

Uh oh...now you better take cover. :p
  16. Sigh we starting this stuff also now on a frontpage article...?
  17. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

No, we won't. If anyone is even remotely thinking about starting a war about pCARS, how much of a sim it is or anything related to that - think twice.