Misc 

• Thread starter Deleted member 147278
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 147278

Hello, since your last update my car is semitranslucent. Is it me or can you fix it?

Is it in TT or any other race type ? Because if its in TT its not the latest update that caused it. Reason why its caused is as these tracks are taken from F1 2011 they don't have a valid time set , so the first ever time you use TT your car spawns at the finish/start line ( aka "Flying lap" bug ) and you set a valid lap time for the ghost car , now as you return to pits and go to the track again you spawn on top of the ghost car ( Because it stands of the starting line ) and that makes you ghost. For me to fix this i need to edit the spawn location of player and the file that i need to edit is a .rm file that currently i have no clue how to edit.

• Deleted member 147278

Derpish updated Nürburgring & Istanbul Park with a new update entry:

Improved AI & Info about 2013 Mod

First off here is the patch http://www.mediafire.com/download/x70hpb2af08ccbo/Patch_v0.6.1_-_v0.7.rar

Next up BIG THANKS to snthennumbers for improving the AI for both tracks and anyone using v1tek's 2013 season mod , you can now download True to Life AI ( http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/true-to-life-ai.67176/ ) to get both tracks in 2013 mod and Nurburgring in career.

Change...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it in TT or any other race type ? Because if its in TT its not the latest update that caused it. Reason why its caused is as these tracks are taken from F1 2011 they don't have a valid time set , so the first ever time you use TT your car spawns at the finish/start line ( aka "Flying lap" bug ) and you set a valid lap time for the ghost car , now as you return to pits and go to the track again you spawn on top of the ghost car ( Because it stands of the starting line ) and that makes you ghost. For me to fix this i need to edit the spawn location of player and the file that i need to edit is a .rm file that currently i have no clue how to edit.
i have a setup problem when i try to save a setup for the track all of the slots are invalid and it crashes to desktop

This isn't working for me at all I'm having the same unresolved issue from a few pages back where the database.bin file makes the game crash after launching.

I've tried to edit the original database to reflect the modded one but I still do not see options for either Nurburgring or Instanbul Park!

• Deleted member 147278

This isn't working for me at all I'm having the same unresolved issue from a few pages back where the database.bin file makes the game crash after launching.

I've tried to edit the original database to reflect the modded one but I still do not see options for either Nurburgring or Instanbul Park!
Sadly can't help much with that since i don't why it would crash.
Some things tho :
*Are you using the Latest F1 2012 version aka having it on steam ?
*Are you using any other mods or is it a fresh F1 2012 install ?
*Are you using the latest version of my mod ?

Sorry im a noob. Could you change it and make it as a hockenheim replacement, and turkey to replace india ? would be great. Or simply tell me exactly how it works ?

I need some help with this,
I'm new to the Game and I want to install the Nurburgring track, I've downloaded all the content, copied everything to the game's folder, but when I select this track, the game stuck in the loading screen... What can be done?

I have installed the nuburgring track, everything worked perfect but in the race i cannot make a pitstop??? Please help, tell me what to do

Hi, new to this forum. I have a problem with the Nurburgring, whenever I click Go to track on the engineer screen the game freezes, any solutions? BTW I have tried Winner's mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back