Misc 

• Thread starter Deleted member 147278
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi great job on this, I tried to do this myself before using files from my own f1 2011 only I must've messed up somewhere in the database editing. So thank you for doing this and making it work.
there are one or two little issues I'm having though.
1)cant create custom setups and save them making me really uncompetitive. if I try to save a custom setup the game crashes.
2)through database editor I have been able to add these tracks into the career mode however I have to remove 2 of the other tracks from the season. is there a way to have all 22 tracks in one huge season?
3) isnt really a huge issue but for some reason the dynamic racing line doesnt cover all of the corners of either track

• Deleted member 147278

Hi i would request to instruct me how to install this mod on the game as its not working am getting an error.....

its very simple just drag and drop the files from zip file into F1 2012 folder , if your getting a error do you have steam version ?

• Deleted member 147278

hi great job on this, I tried to do this myself before using files from my own f1 2011 only I must've messed up somewhere in the database editing. So thank you for doing this and making it work.
1)cant create custom setups and save them making me really uncompetitive. if I try to save a custom setup the game crashes.
2)through database editor I have been able to add these tracks into the career mode however I have to remove 2 of the other tracks from the season. is there a way to have all 22 tracks in one huge season?
3) isnt really a huge issue but for some reason the dynamic racing line doesnt cover all of the corners of either track
First of thanks :)
1) I have said this before it is possibly a .exe thing and probably 2012 wasn't coded to have setup slots for those 2 tracks.But its not that hard to write the setup down somewhere :p
2) I have asked the same question in the modding questions and nobody has answered me , wanted to have 22 race career also :(
3)Might be cause the racing line as the tracks are ported from 2011.

For the 3. issue just watch onboard laps and try to memorize them and turn off the racing line.It's much better :)

Racing line makes you slower anyway. The biggest issue is the AI doesn't drive a good racing line as well, haha I wonder if it was the same back in 2011.
Regarding the 22 tracks, I've taken a deep look and there's absolutely no setting to find, so I as well think it's one of the hardcoded stuff. (Same thing with additional teams, you can add them, change half of the DB but they don't appear nor give errors [which I'd have expected due to garage issue]). Too bad, but I didn't like Abu Dhabi and Bahrain anyway :D

Hello,
first of all: nice work.
I have a databasefile from another Mod-package which i am really happy with. Tiredegratdation, AI, Handling etc. Because i have the Trackfiles in my Tracks folder the only thing i need to change is my database. I would like to implement your necessary database adjustements in my database. I know how to work with RyderDatabaseeditor ect. What i need to know is what excact lines i have to copy into my database. I was thinking about the Track Menu(Track selection) f.e. I looked into it already and tried to compare "your" database to "mine" but i really do not know where to start.
Would appreciate your help.
Thanks in advance.
Robin

Hello,
first of all: nice work.
I have a databasefile from another Mod-package which i am really happy with. Tiredegratdation, AI, Handling etc. Because i have the Trackfiles in my Tracks folder the only thing i need to change is my database. I would like to implement your necessary database adjustements in my database. I know how to work with RyderDatabaseeditor ect. What i need to know is what excact lines i have to copy into my database. I was thinking about the Track Menu(Track selection) f.e. I looked into it already and tried to compare "your" database to "mine" but i really do not know where to start.
Would appreciate your help.
Thanks in advance.
Robin

Compare your database to Derpish's database to see what you need to add/edit. Go to:

1) Track_difficulties > add 2 new rows for track id's 90 and 95
2) Track_model > edit both rows for Nurburgring and Istanbul

Derpish submitted a new resource:

Nürburgring & Istanbul Park - Adds Nürburgring & Istanbul Park to the game.

Read more about this resource...
I have a suggestion for you regarding the nurburgring circuit, the chicane before the pit entry the curbs on entry of the particular corner is too hard like a wall if u go over it even slightly the car flies up in the air and the car can't turn in the way its supposed to...so plz try to fix that.....

I have a suggestion for you regarding the nurburgring circuit, the chicane before the pit entry the curbs on entry of the particular corner is too hard like a wall if u go over it even slightly the car flies up in the air and the car can't turn in the way its supposed to...so plz try to fix that.....
They did not do their circuit. They used file F1 2011, so do not think they can make these changes

• Deleted member 147278

Derpish updated Nürburgring & Istanbul Park with a new update entry:

Final Texture / Language Fixes ( Hopefully )

Patch v0.6 - v0.6_1 : http://www.mediafire.com/download/mpie47m28ydfwe2/Patch_v0.6_-_v0.6_1.rar

So added the missing Circuit info textures and fixed some missing text , if you find some missing text and textures please post it on thread.
View attachment 40449View attachment 40450

Change log :
*Added b_nonpersistent.pssg
- Imported ci_istanbul
- Added ci_nurburgring
*Language File - Added "lng_track_loading_country_caps_nurburgring" = GERMANY"
- Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have a suggestion for you regarding the nurburgring circuit, the chicane before the pit entry the curbs on entry of the particular corner is too hard like a wall.....

This bad track design by 'code masters' happens also in Montreal where I walked the track myself, and I can tell the kerbs at turn 3 in the game(s) are in no way the same as in RL, since they are much more closer to the boards so they don't threaten the million-dollar cars (and million-dollar drivers as well) as much... :mad:

The same goes for the straight line between turns 9 and 10. In RL, that section goes slightly downward, but in the game(s) it goes upward... go figure... :O_o:

thanks for this. one problem i have is when on time trial at nurburgring, the car is ghost the whole time? i did few laps to see if itll change but it didnt.

i have helmet mods on i tried changing them too.

• Deleted member 147278

Whenever i go on track in time trial (not tested it in a grand prix yet) the cars ghost straight away as if on multi player and they don't go back to normal when i cross the line, they stay ghosted.

Ok now i see it , if it is what i think it is there should be a update and patch tomorrow , but still have to look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%