Misc 

• Thread starter Deleted member 147278
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 147278

Really cool to drive on the 2 tracks.Is there a way to put these in the career,so that i have 22 tracks?

Sadly no , you can put them in career by opening database.bin finding "track_model" then the row "main_career _round_number" but as soon as one of the tracks number is over 20 it does not show up in career screen , wanted to do that myself :/ Maybe someone knows a way to remove the 20 track limit.

Sadly no , you can put them in career by opening database.bin finding "track_model" then the row "main_career _round_number" but as soon as one of the tracks number is over 20 it does not show up in career screen , wanted to do that myself :/ Maybe someone knows a way to remove the 20 track limit.
That is also what i have done:thumbsup:Maybe someone find a way for adding tracks...

• Deleted member 147278

I got it to work by editing the database, I added Istanbul and replaced Hockenheim with the Nurburgring for Career mode. Works fine.

Yeah it works , that's how i first ever made the thing for myself. Then i moved it to default database because ya know ... cant be using other people databases without asking them ( i probably should ask v1tek if i can use his database,so i can upload a version of 2013 ) And also don't be surprised if the AI starts acting weird since 2013 mod uses different AI but the track AI stays default.

• Deleted member 147278

I have many mods in my database so can you just kindly tell me what lines to edit in the database and I'll be the one to edit them myself... Thanks

first in track_difficulties you actually need to add 2 new rows for track id's 90 and 95 , you can keep my database open and copy the difficulty values or just make new ones that you like. Next up open Track_model and edit both rows for Nurburgring and Istanbul as i have in my database.

it's not possible to use it in quick race mode? i have done the same things as in the career mode there it works but in the quick race mode it doesn't show up

Attachments

• 2013-07-14_00001.jpg
    2013-07-14_00001.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 317
Then you did something wrong, I just had an easy cake of a quickrace at Istanbul.
SC drives fine, AI is massive too slow at the last three corners but overall they have a good performance (using True To Life AI mod). Never knew Istanbul Park is such an easy track, is really fun to race there.

• Deleted member 147278

it's not possible to use it in quick race mode? i have done the same things as in the career mode there it works but in the quick race mode it doesn't show up

im guessing you added it using the database edit method ? in Track_model find the show_in_track_select_menu and make sure its checked for istanbul and nurburgring

Copy & Paste the whole row of Istanbul & Nurburgring and change the carrer slot manually, best way to not forgetting something ;)

Derpish Don't forget to add the two tracks into "tier_difficulties" at the database ;)
And for a semi safety car fix, may change "max_safety_car" to 4 and "safety_car_chance" to 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 266 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 175 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 175 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 129 7.5%