F1 2010 My youtube series: Let's Play F1 2010 Career mode on Expert

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
SEASON TWO HAS STARTED

That's right Season 2 of this let's play coming at you! I have heavily modded my game to bring you the closest balls to the wall offline racing you'll ever see.

Sticking with Team Lotus but now as their no 1 driver, join me for another crazy season dissing drivers from all continents in the hunt for my second consecutive WDC crown!

Round 1: Bahrain GP: Round 2: Australian GP:
Round 3: Malaysian GP
Round 4: Chinese GPRound 5: Spanish GP

SEASON ONE

sup guys,

Been working on a youtube series with commentary where I take you along for the ride for an entire season of F1 2010 in career mode with the Lotus on expert difficulty (so no assists, legend ai, fuel and tire sim activated, also no mods installed except the cockpit cam mod).

Includes tips and tricks on how to tackle the circuits and how to handle the car, random ramblings about real F1, the occasional jab at codemaster's not always too masterful coding, and much more!

Check the vids out linked below or you can find all of them on my channel. Please subscribe and give me feedback if you like it :)Hope you enjoy and that it helps some of you guys struggling on expert settings.

race1 Bahrain: 2nd place (no video for that, only thought of doing this series after that race lol)

race 2: Australia - Melbourne

race 3: Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur

race 4: China - Shanghai

race 5: Spain - Catalunya

race 6: Monaco - Monte Carlo

race 7: Turkey- Istanbul

race 8: Canada - Montreal

race 9 : Europe - Valencia

race 10: UK - Silverstone

race 11: Germany- Hockenheim

race 12: Hungary- Hungaroring

race 13: Belgium- Spa Francorchamps

race 14: Italy- Monza

race 15: Singapore- Marina Bay

race 16: Japan - Suzuka

race 17: Korea - Yeongam

race 18: Brazil - Sao Paulo

race 19: Abu Dhabi- Yas Marina

SEASON TWO HAS STARTED

That's right Season 2 of this let's play coming at you! I have heavily modded my game to bring you the closest balls to the wall offline racing you'll ever see.

Sticking with Team Lotus but now as their no 1 driver, join me for another crazy season dissing drivers from all continents in the hunt for my second consecutive WDC crown!

Round 1: Bahrain GP: __________________

thx guys, don't think I'll install the 2011 pirelli 3-4 pitstop mod, I guess that would only really work in 100% races, and I definately don't trust the ai with it lol

round 2 is up : Back to Oz for a pretty interesting race weekend. Major incident in quali, pretty hectic race, hope you enjoy!

Great stuff Mr Stoop.
Enjoying the commentary on real F1 also.
I think Webber had a virtuoso drive in China.
Great to see Massa taking it to Mr Eyebrows. "Filipe is faster than you"
See you in Sepang

Nice series you of many names ...... [Cadmuss, Herb ???, Mr Stoop] any others?

Yea, the GFWL name change cost is in one way is ridiculous but I think it allows one free change right? On the other hand, there's probably a sense to it.

I had a few hours to kill on the weekend with nothing more than an internet link. No silly humour please.

I watched your championship and must pay respect to the commentry and video edits .... quite entertaining.

Your Bahrain prediction was right on and perhaps you'll give Petrov a bit of a break ... LOL.

It nice to see some very clean racing in some of your multiplayer vids also dude .... Respect to you and your compadres!

Great job as usual,Steeve!
Your videos was the reason I got here, so I'm very thankful for that.
Keep up the good work:)

Same here.

I was surfing youtube for F1 2010 vids to help me decide if if I wanted to buy it. Founds Steve's series, bought the game, and came back to RaceDepartment. Since then I've decided F-1's not for me, but I've been bitten by the simracing bug again....

Thanks Steve :mad:

Off to 'KL' for round 3, quite a stunner with plenty overtakes, rain, botched pitstops and a nailbiter ending. Enjoy!

Nice series you of many names ...... [Cadmuss, Herb ???, Mr Stoop] any others?

Yea, the GFWL name change cost is in one way is ridiculous but I think it allows one free change right? On the other hand, there's probably a sense to it.
I didn't get a chance to change for free, signed up to GFWL as HerMcDerp (typo since it was supposed to be herPmcderp lol) and when I want to change it it says 'GIMME MONEYZ'
you forgot my 'TheVillainF1' alias, and I got quite a few others from other games, 'SubSaharanSavant' or 'YourWorstEnema' for instance ;)

you see how this 'one nickname, no change unless we see the cash' policy irks me lol

glad my vids showed you guys to this site, now who do I hassle at RD for my commission :D

China race should be up tonight :)

Steve,

Have you played online multiplyer yet with this AI mod installed.

I fancy giving it a bash but I am a little concered it might cause me to get kicked from multiplayer.

Would be great if you could confirm that there are no issues.

haven't done multiplayer yet with the mod installed, will let you know if it works when I do. I'm pretty sure it does work, as there's a tab 'start game' which starts the modded game, or 'go online', which I guess disactivates the mod so I would be suprised if it doesn't work online.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back