• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Textures My Winter Car 1.5

Experience a Finnish Winter!

1. smonk

smonk

Ratings:
    +7
    smonk submitted a new resource:

My Winter Car - Experience a Finnish Winter!

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. smonk

smonk

Ratings:
    +7
    smonk updated My Winter Car with a new update entry:

My Winter Car

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. GyroscopicDesign

GyroscopicDesign

Ratings:
    +33
    Any physics adjustments involved?

4. smonk

smonk

Ratings:
    +7
    Nope, just textures! Adjusting the physics for snowy roads and such would make it unplayable. I would like to make it so you constantly create tire tracks in the snow though.

5. GyroscopicDesign

GyroscopicDesign

Ratings:
    +33
    I dont know how to mod well but you might be able to make adjustments to the skidmark code and make it really sensitive to where it always manifests while youre moving.

6. smonk

smonk

Ratings:
    +7
    I'm not to sure if i could edit the code because it was most likely compiled in unity and i don't think i could decompile it without the game's project file

7. GyroscopicDesign

GyroscopicDesign

Ratings:
    +33
    Im not sure. I have unity and many other programs. I downloaded at least 8 different things to try to make a mod from the code. I couldnt even do it with the modloader example. I even know cc do i understand how the code works. But then again I'm still a noob to the modding scene. Im still trying but i think i am going to have to wait until someone has a major mod posted that i can mess with. As of now, i cant even get a hold on the russian mods. Ive seen sway bars and sideskirts made over there. They always have the best mods for the "underground" racing games, especially the open source stuff. Its going to be a month or so until we see something nice though. The sideskirts i saw were smooth and meshed into the fender flares but the swaybar was still low poly with sharp corners.The rally lights on this site were nicely made but that isnt enough code for me to grasp the whole works.

8. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,619
    My Winter Car <---- love it :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. smonk

smonk

Ratings:
    +7
    thanks lmao ;)

10. mogge

mogge

Ratings:
    +2
    Uppdate plzz m8

11. finnishmane

finnishmane

Ratings:
    +0
    I have no clue on how to install this, Adding the asset files just makes my game crash..