1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My wallet is ready...

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Olivier Mandavy, Nov 18, 2012.

1. ... my credit card too...

When is Formula Truck released? :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one. Premium Member

My walled would be on stand by if they decided to release DLC with new tracks that I miss from Race 07.

Or perhaps I should learn how to make conversions... :)

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Did you try to throw some money at your screen? Seems to be a popular way nowadays to unlock beta's and upcoming releases :D

• Like Like x 3
  4. I threw a R5 coin and then my screen broke :/

Just kidding ;)

• Like Like x 3
  5. I'd completely forgotten about that.
    Let's go away and try it soon lol :D !

6. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Well, if it's ready - why don't you pre-purchase the game? :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. I caved, I bought and now I'm waiting.

8. Welcome to the club! :)

9. Just about to cave in.... forgive me oh father for I hath sinned :D

NOT :devilish:

10. Alex Ball

Alex Ball
    Web Nerd

Don't you mean SIMMED?

• Like Like x 2
  11. from whats been mentioned i wouldnt be surprised if the licencing issue hadnt been sorted.

12. Is it just a licensing problem atm then?

Could or would they release it without said licence and then add that via a patch once confirmed?

Looks like a delay on the cards then.

13. If a delay is on the cards then its completely wrong of them because they would have known about the licencing thing before they put the website up for pre orders

14. I dont' think it would be fair to customers because this is the official simulator of Formula Truck http://www.gameformulatruck.com/en/ , so when it is on sale, all licenses should be acquired.
    we have to be patient

15. Give them their due, we don't actually know anything is wrong as of yet.

Could be released any time in the next 28 hours or so (UK time)

16. o1 could have forseen the delays in the license issues to the big manufacturer's in the F-Truck Series, nothing was wrong.

17. Well, in my case i really would FIRST get all needed licenses BEFORE even starting to build the game/trucks. I know delays happen here and there but licensing issues are really not the best excuse even if its true.

18. but what im saying is the website and pre orders shouldnt have happened IF the licencing issue hadnt been sorted out, unless they were saying "look with your licence all these people are interested" but still is that gonna be enough? and could we still end up not seeing this game?