1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

My V8 Supercars Fictional Car Set

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by JZ3Racing, Jun 7, 2013.

1. First off, I'm not sure where the right place to post this is, so if I'm wrong in posting it here please put in the correct location. Thank you :)

I finally finished making a fictional car set containing 28 fictional drivers. All come with driver uniform, and helmets. I think they came out really good, let me know what you guys think :)

This is the driver roster: (I'm John Zakarauskas III if you're wondering ;))
    [​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I posted the pictures on my facebook page, here is the link to the album with the car set I made:
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...10151401462107101.1073741829.686877100&type=3

• Like Like x 2
  2. What league is this?

3. It's not a league, these are all fictional cars and drivers. I made the cars myself for a fictional season that I race offline against AI. I'm actually three races from completing and winning the championship.

4. I updated my car from the #63 to the #1 because I won the championship.

Now, I have a question about the AI qualifying and finishing results. I can have a driver finish in 2nd place one race then come in 28th the next race (at the same track) and this seems to happen with every driver. What are the stats needed to create a 3 tier system so that I see the same teams qualify and finish up front/middle/back. I want more consistent finishes from the AI. I'm running them at 85-97% difficulty (depending on the track) and 25% aggression. I know how to change individual driver stats but it still seems like a random occurrence. It is very rare for me to see a driver qualify in the top 5 more than two races in a row or finish on the podium more than two times in a row.

5. I updated the pictures with a new platform for the cars to be viewed on. Thanks to Kurt Southwell for sending me the new platform.

6. As far as I know, all you can do is change the speed and MinRacingSkill in the talent file, and you have to change it a significant amount to see much difference.

7. PieterN

PieterN
    Premium Member

Hi John, there's some really great skins there. Are these available for download somewhere ? I would like to race the GoPro car offline.

Cheers

Pieter

8. They are not available for download, but I can send it to you in an email. Just let me know which GoPro car you want (white and/or black) then let me know what number you want the car to be along with what name will go on the window.

9. PieterN

PieterN
    Premium Member

Ah ok, the black one please ?

10. Okay, all I need is your email. The number you want the car to be and the name on the window. They don't have to be 10 and Wood, they can be any number of your choosing and your name on the window.