• "My mind is always racing." - Justin Bieber
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

My Vélan Racing Career Lets Play Series. Need some feedback.

Discussion in 'Motorsport Manager' started by aqueousprism353, Aug 30, 2017.

1. aqueousprism353

aqueousprism353

Ratings:
    +0
    Absolutely loving the game. Decided to make a series trying to win the WMC with Vélan
    Racing. I suspect it might take a while, 10-12 seasons perhaps. Decided to do a proper
    let's play series for my YT channel. Check it out here.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLh7mEV4ljbIfiE5igH0I7kFl6wmqD3dfr

Would appreciate some feedback in regards to the thumbnail, the structure of the video etc.
    Basically I have divided each event into a separate video so pre-event build up followed by
    practice, quali and race. I put timestamps to each session in the description and
    comments.
    As for the thumbnail I put a picture of the season's car along with the episode
    number, season no. race no. ,race name etc.

A couple of thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks very much for reading and do please let me know what you think and if you spot an obvious issues with the way i design the thumbnails or any other suggestions. I have uploaded up to early season 3 but have a lot more recorded. Trying to edit and upload them as soon as I can. Am uploading one event daily currently at 18:00 GMT.

Thanks and have nice day.