My TH2Go died. What to do next?

Hi.

I'm a long time TH2Go user. It's been so long I've forgotten how long it's been, something like 7 years. When they first came out anyway. I have loved each and every moment of that thing, and my god - it's had some use! It's been a real trooper but sadly, only a couple days ago, it died. I miss it badly already. :(

Needless to say, there's no going back to single screen. So I'm gonna upgrade my GPU (current GTX 560 Ti 2GB) to a 760 GTX 4GB. I've seen one for just over £200 so it's a cheap way to go from my TH2Go with pretty decent performance. Good bang for buck I reckon.

The thing is that I'm as happy as a pig in poo with my current 3x19" 5:4 monitors. It gives me 3840x1024 and I'm more than happy with that. So I wanna re-use them. This is also a wife-friendly option...

I see the GTX 760 has 1xDual-link DVI-I, 1 x Dual-link DVI-D, 1 x HDMI and 1 x Displayport outputs.

My current monitors (BenQ FP93G X) have DVI-D plugs, but I don't know if they're dual-link or not. The DVI-D cables supplied have a group of about 6 pins missing in the centre of the 24 pin group - forming two groups of 9 pins. I assume these are single-link DVI-D cables.

This leads me to conclude the monitors are not dual-link?

In short, what cables or adaptors will I need to run these monitors on the GTX760? I should also add that I have a 4th VGA touch-screen monitor I use in my race sim cockpit, and I want ro retain this too. The 760 can run four monitors, or so I read.

Any help much appreciated.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back