• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Misc My Summer Car Hardcore Mode 2017-10-29

Junk finding the Satsuma.

1. Samcool22

Samcool22

Ratings:
    +1
    Samcool22 submitted a new resource:

My Summer Car Hardcore Mode - Junk finding the Satsuma.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  2. Turbo50

Turbo50

Ratings:
    +0
    The concept is great! But when I was at the pub and orderd some hotdog and fries the game started to freez. (1fps) But when I got my hotdogs and fries it turnd back to normal (60fps)

When I got back to my Satsuma it had moved quite far away, like it was almost in the water. It was damaged to the point that I quit the save. The window was gone and the boddy was warpt. Then next time I tried the "save" the Satsuma was on the road and parts of the car had moved.... (it had moved agen but this time it was not damged atleast) I don't like the spot you pickt. It is to buggy.

3. Luisito1975

Luisito1975

Ratings:
    +0
    I think is very interesting doing this

4. Samcool22

Samcool22

Ratings:
    +1
    I don't know why that happened, that would be me putting the satsuma on the hill, which I should of not done knowing how the game can be buggy, but I appreciate the feedback, look out for more save-games because I will keep trying to add more "Satsuma wrecks". I know now not to put the satsuma on a hill ;)

5. Samcool22

Samcool22

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you! I will upload more saves of the "Satsuma wrecks"