Resource icon

Misc My Summer Car Hardcore Mode 2017-10-29

Login or Register an account to download this content
Samcool22 submitted a new resource:

My Summer Car Hardcore Mode - Junk finding the Satsuma.

I have done it, made a save kind of like a hardcore version of My Summer Car. You start out with parts for the engine in the garage like normal, but the car and the rest of the parts are where the rusko is. They should be in the general area, and the parts are either not connected or totally screwed in, I'm not that cruel :p. So enjoy, good luck cause some of the parts might be hard to find! Give me your feedback about this idea!View attachment 219380

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
The concept is great! But when I was at the pub and orderd some hotdog and fries the game started to freez. (1fps) But when I got my hotdogs and fries it turnd back to normal (60fps)

When I got back to my Satsuma it had moved quite far away, like it was almost in the water. It was damaged to the point that I quit the save. The window was gone and the boddy was warpt. Then next time I tried the "save" the Satsuma was on the road and parts of the car had moved.... (it had moved agen but this time it was not damged atleast) I don't like the spot you pickt. It is to buggy.

The concept is great! But when I was at the pub and orderd some hotdog and fries the game started to freez. (1fps) But when I got my hotdogs and fries it turnd back to normal (60fps)

When I got back to my Satsuma it had moved quite far away, like it was almost in the water. It was damaged to the point that I quit the save. The window was gone and the boddy was warpt. Then next time I tried the "save" the Satsuma was on the road and parts of the car had moved.... (it had moved agen but this time it was not damged atleast) I don't like the spot you pickt. It is to buggy.
I don't know why that happened, that would be me putting the satsuma on the hill, which I should of not done knowing how the game can be buggy, but I appreciate the feedback, look out for more save-games because I will keep trying to add more "Satsuma wrecks". I know now not to put the satsuma on a hill ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%