• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

My random skins

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by ea_silver_ghia, Nov 16, 2015.

1. mceci1

mceci1

Ratings:
    +14
    any more progress information by chance

2. ea_silver_ghia

ea_silver_ghia

Ratings:
    +64
    I've had a busy week so progress has been slow. The second wildcard is nearly done though. I've still got the 3rd one to do.

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  3. ea_silver_ghia

ea_silver_ghia

Ratings:
    +64
    I've just uploaded the 2nd wildcard entry and added it to the first post. I also fixed another small bug with the Jesus car (rear LED rainlights not set up properly) and reuploaded that.

• Beer Beer x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. mceci1

mceci1

Ratings:
    +14
    ok, good work its highly appreciated

5. mceci1

mceci1

Ratings:
    +14
    These all look good, they are all done to high standards even if you couldn't good photos you did a damn good job

6. sennannes

sennannes

Ratings:
    +5
    [​IMG]

This one looks nice, ea_silver_ghia! :D

7. ea_silver_ghia

ea_silver_ghia

Ratings:
    +64
    It is pretty good! I'll paint a car up at some point. Not sure when though.

8. mceci1

mceci1

Ratings:
    +14
    off topic here I know but can you put pitstops on in rfactor 1

9. ea_silver_ghia

ea_silver_ghia

Ratings:
    +64
    You can do pit stops but as far as I know, you'll need a longer race for the AI to do them

10. mceci1

mceci1

Ratings:
    +14
    that's what I thought

11. mceci1

mceci1

Ratings:
    +14
    I know Christmas may have been busy but I was wondering if there has been any more livery progress EA Ghia, If not fair enough due to the time of the year I am just interested to know

12. ea_silver_ghia

ea_silver_ghia

Ratings:
    +64
    Not much to be honest. I've started working on the 3rd one again but like you said, Christmas is a busy time

13. ea_silver_ghia

ea_silver_ghia

Ratings:
    +64
    In the last 2 days, I put a bit of effort in and have now added the 3rd 2009 wildcard to the first post. Enjoy!

• Like Like x 2
  14. mceci1

mceci1

Ratings:
    +14
    thanks for your hard work. Highly appreciated I will go to say considering the time of the year its a good effort

15. mceci1

mceci1

Ratings:
    +14
    I was wondering EA-Ghia would you be able to do this livery, it appears to have been left out of a skinpack done by someone else. I think it was a error that is easy to make so no offence to the creator of the skinpack. It's the 2013 Garry Jacobson Dunlop car. Can't get good photos to put up as I am not at home for a few more days

16. ea_silver_ghia

ea_silver_ghia

Ratings:
    +64
    Put up photos when you can, but I won't be able to do it for a couple of weeks at least. I should be able to give it a go when I get back from holidays though.

17. mceci1

mceci1

Ratings:
    +14
    Will do, I am on holidays too. Should be back home in a few days

18. outside35

outside35

Ratings:
    +0
    This is my first post but anyway. It's nearly the same as Rodney Jane's Bob Jane T-marts Sonic Falcon. I've got a couple of the 2 Sonic FG's in 2013 when I was at Homebush

19. ea_silver_ghia

ea_silver_ghia

Ratings:
    +64
    Cheers, that shouldn't be too difficult then. Are you able to send me the pictures? I've found a couple on google but the more the better!

20. outside35

outside35

Ratings:
    +0
    I could If I know the issue the file being too big. But anyway It's a basic fix by making the Bob Jane T-marts logo red

• Beer Beer x 1