1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

my problem

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Tom Watts, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Tom Watts

Tom Watts
    Premium Member

when i used the presto GP updater it doesn't sync the track we are using this Wednesday so unless you can send it to me in zip file i cannot race this week.

I have tried many things to get it to work. i have every other track and skin its just this one refuses to sync

2. it happened to me as well,

the updater drop it in the folder : steam apps, Anthony, race 07, tracks... u will find it there as zip file, unzip then copy paste into the game data , location...

3. I hope you get enough practice for a safe race Tom :)

4. Tom Watts

Tom Watts
    Premium Member

Ok thank you anthony for the help :)

Nicolai of course, got these two days off ;)

However the bad news is it is no where to be found and its still not working for me :L

5. Tom Watts

Tom Watts
    Premium Member

got it working now, installed to another hard drive, very strange i know my computer was playing up yesturday but that is strange, especially the other tracks are in the right place

6. Is it a zip or rar file that gets downloaded? If it is a zip file, then that is the problem, because "the system" only tolerate rar-files.

7. Tom Watts

Tom Watts
    Premium Member

i think that one said it was a zip, the rest where deffo rar,

8. Ouch, i think the PrestoGP updater is dead, it seems the server provided by Damian has been cleaned out.