1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

my problem

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Tom Watts, Oct 25, 2011.

1. when i used the presto GP updater it doesn't sync the track we are using this Wednesday so unless you can send it to me in zip file i cannot race this week.

I have tried many things to get it to work. i have every other track and skin its just this one refuses to sync

2. it happened to me as well,

the updater drop it in the folder : steam apps, Anthony, race 07, tracks... u will find it there as zip file, unzip then copy paste into the game data , location...

3. I hope you get enough practice for a safe race Tom :)

4. Ok thank you anthony for the help :)

Nicolai of course, got these two days off ;)

However the bad news is it is no where to be found and its still not working for me :L

5. got it working now, installed to another hard drive, very strange i know my computer was playing up yesturday but that is strange, especially the other tracks are in the right place

6. Is it a zip or rar file that gets downloaded? If it is a zip file, then that is the problem, because "the system" only tolerate rar-files.

7. i think that one said it was a zip, the rest where deffo rar,

8. Ouch, i think the PrestoGP updater is dead, it seems the server provided by Damian has been cleaned out.