• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.
RDVLN Test (LIVE)
Click the cross to dismiss this video
Join the conversation by clicking here. Are you ready to race against 100 simracers? Let us know in the chatbox.

My Personality Traits.txt Mod Stops working after load.

Discussion in 'Motorsport Manager' started by UnknownJJ, Oct 19, 2017.

1. UnknownJJ

UnknownJJ

Ratings:
    +6
    Mod works just fine when i start a new game and play with it couple races but after i save the game and come back to continue the game, game chances to default personality traits... I don't understand why it doesn't work anymore? I just chanced the values to more realistic and the mod works, but everytime i load the damn thing again my chances dissapear... I have released it as hidden mod in workshop.

2. UnknownJJ

UnknownJJ

Ratings:
    +6
    I use Motorsport database editor. Has anyone made this type of mod and got it working?

3. UnknownJJ

UnknownJJ

Ratings:
    +6
    I have Drivers.txt, Driver Stat Progression.txt and Personality Traits.txt files in the mod. Do i need to pack them together or why do i get this error? Can someone help? I like my mod but everytime i load the mod trait values go to defaul :(