1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My New Wheel Is On The Way!

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by John Martin, Jun 3, 2011.

1. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826280011

Well it is not a G27, but it will do for now. Thrustmaster does have a $600 monster of a wheel, but no H-Pattern shifter yet. I ordered it this morning at 4am, your probally wondering what the heck I was doing up at that time in the mourning ,night for some folks, I was getting ready for work. I work at a shipyard 10 hours a shift. Will be nice to play Iracing the proper way. They certainly made it controller proof. So I will have either Tuesday or Wednesday.

P.S. What I get to work on.

"Advertised Top Speed" 48 knots or Over 60 MPH for a ship that weighs a few hundred tons.
  2. Very cool job, I work for an aerospace engineering company and it's always nice when you can look back at something like that and know that you had a hand in it.:good: Good luck with the new wheel.
  3. It's in OKC, Oklahoma. On it's way. Typical Newegg fast as lightning shipping. Don't have a delivery date yet, but Tuesday is the most likely.
  4. Look forward to seeing you in an RD event soon!