• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

My New Wheel Is On The Way!

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by John Martin, Jun 3, 2011.

1. John Martin

John Martin

Ratings:
    +0
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826280011

Well it is not a G27, but it will do for now. Thrustmaster does have a $600 monster of a wheel, but no H-Pattern shifter yet. I ordered it this morning at 4am, your probally wondering what the heck I was doing up at that time in the mourning ,night for some folks, I was getting ready for work. I work at a shipyard 10 hours a shift. Will be nice to play Iracing the proper way. They certainly made it controller proof. So I will have either Tuesday or Wednesday.

P.S. What I get to work on.

"Advertised Top Speed" 48 knots or Over 60 MPH for a ship that weighs a few hundred tons.

2. William Nowell

William Nowell
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1
    Very cool job, I work for an aerospace engineering company and it's always nice when you can look back at something like that and know that you had a hand in it.:good: Good luck with the new wheel.

3. John Martin

John Martin

Ratings:
    +0
    It's in OKC, Oklahoma. On it's way. Typical Newegg fast as lightning shipping. Don't have a delivery date yet, but Tuesday is the most likely.

4. Kevin Watts

Kevin Watts

Ratings:
    +11
    Look forward to seeing you in an RD event soon!