1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

My new rFactor

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Dietmar, Apr 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dietmar

Dietmar
    Premium Member

Got it! Got this Special Edition 2008, seems people making a lot of money with it, buying it for 1p in UK selling it of to EU folkes for a few GBP, anyway, as long as it works and legal I am fine with it :).

Now a few beginners question:

1. Getting unlimitted budget I found already here...(I hate career modes, that was initially the main argument against rFactor)
    2. This Edition requires the DVD to be in the drive all the time, can I change that (I did not get a code, only the DVD)?
    3. Is there a function that I can bind to a key to toggle the view while I am on track or can I change that only while in I am in the garage
    4. In GTRE I am using this other profile for my G25 which got posted there, can I transfer this to rFactor as well?
    5. Anything that I should know or have?
    6. When is the next banger race :)?
    Thanks all!

2. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Isnt this version just a demo?

3. Dietmar

Dietmar
    Premium Member

Nope! Was scared initially as well, but here are some people who already got that as well!

4. yes i have a DVD version too no key no activation just install and have the disc in the drive

5. Nope it's the FULL Version :good:

6. Steve its legal i buyed it at Saturn a realy big electronic store in germany
    and there is no key or activation needed like at the download version

7. Dietmar

Dietmar
    Premium Member

What Steve ment is, that it is not legal to modify the DVD version in a way that it runs without DVD (that refers to my question, as I was hoping to extract the code so I would not need to keep the DVD in the drive)

8. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Is this the same DVD with the BMW F1 car printed on the cover?

I got it for free at PC World.

9. Dietmar

Dietmar
    Premium Member

Read in other forums, yes, that what the people are selling! You can make 10 GBP on ebay with it :)

But now you owe me 5 out of that :D

10. Cheers Dietmar, yep sorry Michael for not making that clearer, I know RD guys wouldn't do that.

11. I've got the dvd version and a no-dvd patch also (game copy world and many other sites).

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.