1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WIP My New RBR Project

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder Projects' started by cmrdirt, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Hey guys...i've started to make a new track for RBR based on the Paradigit ELE Rally stages ..wich happens on netherlands.It's a simple track...not too much long....just a quick stage
    what do you guys think? Thanks.

Sorry for the bad english

Attached Files:

2. I think it looks pretty cool and good so far :) looks like an intressting stage, reminds me a bit of those typical british tarmac and gravel stages often used in rallies

3. Keep working, looking for relase!

4. Masz troche tekstury rozciagniete na drodze, zamiast dlugosci daj na panel [lub odwrotnie :D ]

5. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

bad english...

6. coming along nicely.... is it set anywhere in particular?

i thought all you dutch where meant to be good at english?.. I all managed to learn after living their for a few years was Let Op! dremple.. ;)

EDIT, reply to post below: "artisik lisence" ;)

7. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

[offtopic]A lot of Dutch people think that they write and speak the English language very well, lol. But still i think our average knowledge of this language is good even when it is still a difficult one. (@Pangaea: btw, "their" should be "there" and "dremple"="drempel".) [/offtopic]

8. Well...im not dutch..brazilian....XP...

9. RBR track

So I can't release the track now because I'm too busy at my job ... so ... I'm out of time to edit :tongue: