1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

My new Peugeot 908 HDI SIMULATOR

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by lezec, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Just some test on my new rig.
    Video:

2. Alex Ball

Alex Ball
    Web Nerd

What sim is that - is it rfactor with the enduracers mod? - looks fantastic on your setup. Nice!

3. Thanks. Yes rfactor with the enduracers mod. In the night (after a few drinks), very real experience.

4. Alex Ball

Alex Ball
    Web Nerd

Excellent. What hardware is it then, what screen etc? Making me re-think going tri-monitor!

5. VERY nice - what track?

6. Come on. You dont know what track that is? :p

7. Its Spa Hoops :) and yes, really slick, looks GREAT fun :)

8. Thanks Alex.The setup is Mod G25, F1 wheel and GT wheel. FREX pedals with Hydro brake, TSW sequential shifter , custom make frame and EPSON HD TW3500 projector. some pic:

rig-04.jpg rig-03.jpg rig-02.jpg rig-01.jpg

9. Where did you buy that F1 wheel?
    I am quite intrested in having an F1 wheel or GT wheel some a few more buttons then my standard G27 wheel.

10. Sweet ride there man. I like the projector for the video the most. Might have to look into something like that some time in the near future :)

11. Alex Ball

Alex Ball
    Web Nerd

That's an excellent setup. Makes me even more tempted to go back to my modded G25.

12. Here is the F1 wheel but it might be too much for you. ;)

13. The price is not a problem. I find that the materials are good (well I had to make a deeper research).

But the problem with me is that I am trying to find a wheel that will help me both with changes while driving but also imrpove the feeling that I have while driving. (I don't know about you but I happen to drive a gokart and the wheel has a different diameter and I just have a different feeling when I drive it and when I drive my G27)
    I will add the wheel to my list of things to buy but right now I will go with a proper moving simulator.

14. I also race go karts in a local league for the WKA. :) I started my racing career in cars and have used simulators to practice tracks and lines prior to leaving. I completely understand where you are coming from.