My new F1 and GT wheels :)

Been getting into iRacing lately and on the iRacing forums, I saw someone making a GT wheel and F1 wheel made out of plexiglass. With alot of drivers there saying that it helped enhance there experience with certain cars decided to try it out as it was much cheaper than getting one of the F1 custom wheels that are out currently. Also been looking for awhile to get my SLI PRO mounted and use my buttons, encoder and rotary switches too. Just got them all in yesterday and I must say it makes open wheelers and GT cars that much more immerse imo. Absolutely thrilled with the way they turned out. Pictures are from my phone so they aren't the best quality. Now it's time to start practicing! Can't wait to try these out with FSONE09 and FSR as well. Enjoy! :)

photo15g.jpg

photo14m.jpg

photo13t.jpg

photo12mt.jpg

photo11vi.jpg

photo10l.jpg

A few months ago when Charlie put up this option of rubber grips on his plexiglass wheels. I had thought about sending them back to him to get them done on both the F1 open top and the GT wheel. Having a clear plexiglass wheel I think really shows the work Charlie has put into the wheel imo. I do use racing gloves to get more immersive while racing. But even when I don't have them on, I've had no problems with the grip on this wheel.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back