F1 2012 My Game Play Mods...Share Yours

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Please share your list of game play mods/tweaks to make the game more enjoyable for you.

My list:
  • No rain career
  • MOMO wheel, own tweaks with 'look at apex' and arrow buttons for quick menu.
  • FFB roadfeel
  • My database tweaks:
  • 40 flashbacks
  • penalty - only get warnings
  • Track difficulty levels - only 0,4sec between levels (legend, pro, inter, easy)
  • Career 50% tyres half the distance.
  • ai performance tier scenario all bhp set to 5
  • ai performance tier values all bhp set to 10 (idea is to keep the team performances more or less the same, don't know if it will work?)
:thumbsup:

yeah thats what im looking for, how to let the team tiers be the same season after season.... anyway im using the roadfeel ffb, tweaked the ai drivers performance a bit, changed the ai legend pace.
Cheers

Please share your list of game play mods/tweaks to make the game more enjoyable for you.

My list:
  • No rain career
  • MOMO wheel, own tweaks with 'look at apex' and arrow buttons for quick menu.
  • FFB roadfeel
  • My database tweaks:
  • 40 flashbacks
  • penalty - only get warnings
  • Track difficulty levels - only 0,4sec between levels (legend, pro, inter, easy)
  • Career 50% tyres half the distance.
  • ai performance tier scenario all bhp set to 5
  • ai performance tier values all bhp set to 10 (idea is to keep the team performances more or less the same, don't know if it will work?)

I'm totally different:

1. I like rain in my career, it adds realism.
2. I use a MOMO wheel with Venoms FFB road feel on high.
3. No database tweeks (I find they cause stability probs and update probs.)
4. I don't use flashbacks ever, why would I? No realism in that.
5. I just use Pro level, that's good enough for me and my casual gaming using no flashbacks to cheat in a race.
6. Career 50%.
7. Vaslovas tyre mod for realsim.
8. I never restart a race or qualifying, as I just prefer to do things as per real life. If I qualify badly or last, so be it. If I crash in race or cause a crash and get penalised, so be it. Just like in a real GP.
9. I only ever use full cockpit mode. It's not a simulated GP drive if you use any other view as it then becomes just another arcade game.
10. My opinion only on this.
11. Thanks.

1. I like rain in my career, it adds realism. :thumbsup:
2. I use a MOMO wheel with Venoms FFB road feel on high.
3. No database tweeks (I find they cause stability probs and update probs.)
4. I don't use flashbacks ever, why would I? No realism in that. :thumbsup:
5. I just use Pro level, that's good enough for me and my casual gaming using no flashbacks to cheat in a race.
6. Career 50%.
7. Vaslovas tyre mod for realsim.
8. I never restart a race or qualifying, as I just prefer to do things as per real life. If I qualify badly or last, so be it. If I crash in race or cause a crash and get penalised, so be it. Just like in a real GP.
9. I only ever use full cockpit mode. It's not a simulated GP drive if you use any other view as it then becomes just another arcade game. :thumbsup:
10. My opinion only on this.
11. Thanks.
Welcome Andy Jackson !
Ric

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back