1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

My Game Play Mods...Share Yours

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by koeloe, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Please share your list of game play mods/tweaks to make the game more enjoyable for you.

My list:
    • No rain career
    • MOMO wheel, own tweaks with 'look at apex' and arrow buttons for quick menu.
    • FFB roadfeel
    • My database tweaks:
    • 40 flashbacks
    • penalty - only get warnings
    • Track difficulty levels - only 0,4sec between levels (legend, pro, inter, easy)
    • Career 50% tyres half the distance.
    • ai performance tier scenario all bhp set to 5
    • ai performance tier values all bhp set to 10 (idea is to keep the team performances more or less the same, don't know if it will work?)
    :thumbsup:

2. yeah thats what im looking for, how to let the team tiers be the same season after season.... anyway im using the roadfeel ffb, tweaked the ai drivers performance a bit, changed the ai legend pace.
    Cheers

3. please can you tell me how you make the game with just warnings? because i don t like penalties ? please,i will apreciatte.

4. In the database, under rule_ticket_values set the warning_upper_limit in both boxes to 40 or something.

5. Thanks it really works with boxes at 100 very well i apreciatte ,thx

6. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Race fair, follow the rules. Have fun. Premium Member

I'm totally different:

1. I like rain in my career, it adds realism.
    2. I use a MOMO wheel with Venoms FFB road feel on high.
    3. No database tweeks (I find they cause stability probs and update probs.)
    4. I don't use flashbacks ever, why would I? No realism in that.
    5. I just use Pro level, that's good enough for me and my casual gaming using no flashbacks to cheat in a race.
    6. Career 50%.
    7. Vaslovas tyre mod for realsim.
    8. I never restart a race or qualifying, as I just prefer to do things as per real life. If I qualify badly or last, so be it. If I crash in race or cause a crash and get penalised, so be it. Just like in a real GP.
    9. I only ever use full cockpit mode. It's not a simulated GP drive if you use any other view as it then becomes just another arcade game.
    10. My opinion only on this.
    11. Thanks.
    :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  7. dont know about u guys but when using anything other than skins, like for example cam's i can not get in multiplayer...... so i only use skins, car skins, helmets,..

8. Anyone know how to get the safety car out more in career? :)

9. 1. I like rain in my career, it adds realism. :thumbsup:
    2. I use a MOMO wheel with Venoms FFB road feel on high.
    3. No database tweeks (I find they cause stability probs and update probs.)
    4. I don't use flashbacks ever, why would I? No realism in that. :thumbsup:
    5. I just use Pro level, that's good enough for me and my casual gaming using no flashbacks to cheat in a race.
    6. Career 50%.
    7. Vaslovas tyre mod for realsim.
    8. I never restart a race or qualifying, as I just prefer to do things as per real life. If I qualify badly or last, so be it. If I crash in race or cause a crash and get penalised, so be it. Just like in a real GP.
    9. I only ever use full cockpit mode. It's not a simulated GP drive if you use any other view as it then becomes just another arcade game. :thumbsup:
    10. My opinion only on this.
    11. Thanks.
    Welcome Andy Jackson !
    Ric

10. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff Member