1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

My Driving Rig

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Andrew Bortz, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz
    GoldenBortz

You know you wanna take a peek!!

[​IMG]

2. Nice. Even got a cupholder :D

3. that was the first thought i had when i looked at it as well. lol

4. And me, the thing that makes this rig great, is the Cup of tea. Great job Andrew, you know how to race :)

5. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz
    GoldenBortz

Heres another and before you comment the purse at the head of my bed is one I found on the bus and has no place in my room...

[​IMG]

6. Very nice :). I hope i get a great racing rig like this when i am older. 3 Tvs, great steering wheel, a huge Pc and a cup of tea ;)

7. They are pc screens :D

here's mine.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Interestingly, all you guys who have good speed, have it on a desk setup and not on full motion rigs or high dollar values pits !!

All the gear and no idea[r] Vs. getting it done. hmmmm.

I can match you on 'rig' level easily .... not I just need the speed LOL

9. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz
    GoldenBortz

Yes but do you have a cup holder?

10. do you have a cup holder, sweets & vodka on hand? you are missing these crucial items too.

11. right, gonna have to take a piccie of mine tomorrow, once I cleared away all the empty beer bottles/cans overflowing ashtrays & dirty plates

[​IMG]

12. Start all your races with a Jägerbomb? Daaaayum look at those empties! :)

Is that a yo-yo or a grinder over by the baccy tin? :D

13. Lol. Jägerbomb=good, Grinder=better! Actually its a small tub of Atrixo hand cream [​IMG]

14. Wow, you still have a CRT monitor, and it's not flat screen, I didn't know that they still existed!!! Best to make a fish tank out of that!

Have to admit, I was looking for a pipe or similar!

15. Haha, that CRT monitor is awesome, its major league heavy, has a stupidly high screen res, I still havent found a graphics card that can go higher res than what that monitor can do. Its donkeys years old, & has 5 separate wires coming out of the back, not VGA. It will only run through a switching box, it wont run directly off a computer. It sounds like its going to blow up when you turn it on.
    [​IMG]

Monster rubber bar mat stolen from a pub, to keep my wheel in place (My bike XB9S on the wallpaper)
    [​IMG]

& my FOV when I'm playing
    [​IMG]

16. You should get more of them CRT monitors, they are the future. Perhaps 3 of them for wide screen surround, the ultimate gaming rig.

17. My missus said it looked like Atrixo, but I thought 'why on earth would a man have a small pot of hand moisturiser next to his PC.....?'

Hahahaha dont answer that! Surely it should be industrial size! :D :D

18. Yeah im loving the old skool CRT. I still have an Iiyama 17" CRT knocking around in pristine condition if anyone wants it.

19. I picked up 10 of those monitors (for free) from a garage, that was the only 1 that worked. The big tub of hand cream is in the bedroom (dont like friction burns [​IMG])

Live the life... full immersion...
    When sat at my PC, if I turn to the left, I get this view
    [​IMG]

& if I turn to the right I get this view
    [​IMG]

Pic on the wall is an old calender, Mansell giving Senna a lift back after he ran out of fuel @ Silverstone 1991
    [​IMG]

20. that poster is epic, haha nice.... CRT screens are awesome :)