My camera package

I understand, I think but: what if discussion is part of the greatness involved in humankind talking languages that sometimes learns from experience too? For some people discussion is part of everyday learning and that by travelling and discussing with others you might learn better English than the crappy versions you learneth through google today. If you were to travel and not discuss then language would not be picked up and your grasp on the ongoing discussions of the English language with no doubt fail. So even if expressed in a natural way, the language that you have learned whilst travelling and using the universal translator is wrong on so many platforms and levels. So as you can appreciate the English language is complex enough to baffle and amaze even scholars like myself and I am very much used to discussion on a broader level and regularly travel many countries in an attempt to enrich my excellent language skillset.

But in essence, everyone learns from discussing things, that's what I was getting at. I hope my ramblings have not confused you as yours did me. By the way, your grasp on the English language is far better than mine on Spanish. Unfortunately for some, this is an English speaking forum.
:D
Thanks for your opinion, and I see that you're right, this is my problem to express myself in English, then in Spanish, discussion apply to such dispute, when we tried a theme expressing our opinions, debating what we usually call, so and I noticed, and saw that the same word in different countries can be used for different concepts:)

Hey Jason :)
I'm using your Cam-Mod now for a couple of weeks and have to say that i really like that T-Cam :thumbsup:
There's only one huge problem (which is with almost every Cam-Mod)
The stupid 5 Minute Counter in Qualification... is there any chance to remove this? Or can u maybe explain me what i have to do to get this away or more higher on the screen?

Thx in advance :)

Hey Jason :)
I'm using your Cam-Mod now for a couple of weeks and have to say that i really like that T-Cam :thumbsup:
There's only one huge problem (which is with almost every Cam-Mod)
The stupid 5 Minute Counter in Qualification... is there any chance to remove this? Or can u maybe explain me what i have to do to get this away or more higher on the screen?

Thx in advance :)
Well I do not know the problems because I just train and run races directly without qualification, however, hud textures are in b_osd.pssg inside the frontend folder, to open b_osd.pssg need Ryder PSSG Editor, search texture, export and modify it with photoshop, anyway I will look

newyears_bg.jpg

I think the file for the 5 minute counter isn't in the b_osd.pssg file...
take a look @my picture, i deleted every part on that file that makes sence... but the stupid counter is still there :roflmao:

f1_20122013-01-0313-1firdx.jpg

I looked at the b_osd.pssg, and time and not found, I have to look a little better, and they do not have much time, it is possible that part of HUD is in another document?, I do not know:thumbsdown:, I keep looking:ninja:.

Seeing as the counter is mostly text, it probably isn't in any of the textures. You'll be better off trying to find the appropriate string in the language/translations file and setting it to an empty string. You'll still have that semi transparent bar to deal with though :(

I think the file for the 5 minute counter isn't in the b_osd.pssg file...
take a look @my picture, i deleted every part on that file that makes sence... but the stupid counter is still there :roflmao:

f1_20122013-01-0313-1firdx.jpg
I think, better than removing texture, you need to edit,
eliminating it could lead to new problems:unsure:

Hello, Jason...) tell me please what program do you use to edit the files to make your own cameras. I just want to make 1st view like it's in real F1. With head motions.

You need to use Ryders BinXML converter to convert the "cameras.xml" file for the team you want to edit from Binary XML to plain XML. You can then open the plain XML file in any text editor (Notepad, Notepad++, Sublime Text 2 etc) and adjust the camera properties.

You can then overwrite the original Binary XML file with the plaintext xml version of your modified cameras.xml in the "F1 2012/cars/mc"' folder (change "mc" to whatever team you are editing). With cameras, you don't need to covert plaintext XML back to BinXML which makes it a mildly less painful process.

See this thread for a great visual guide on what values to look for

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back