1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Boss is not happy lol

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Philip Antonia, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Got into work last night to hear that one of our new drivers had a little problem in Portsmouth, Hampshire.

He recieved an on the spot fine and 3 points and this is after he got a parking ticket earlier in the week as well:rolleyes:.

Poor sod!! He's only been driving with us for 2 weeks.
  2. I don't know whether to LOL or feel sorry for the poor guy. :p
  3. It's a horrible feeling. I crashed one of the trucks about 7 years ago and I'd been with them for about six months and I was so upset with myself. At least with mine there wasn't some Uni student standing there with a video phone though.

Hopefully he'll get over it and once we've stopped teasing him he'll be a good part of the team :)
  4. 2 weeks or not he should know about the high of his truck, if i would be his boss he would already be looking for a new job ...... still funny to watch
  5. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Failroad Tycoon :thumbup:

The guy must feel sick about it, but it is funny to see it stuck there. Good thing is that he will never make this mistake again.
  6. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Poor Guy :( i hope he can continue to work with you. At least he won't do a bigger mistake in future.

I really hate the fact that at this age, everything gets recorded quickly with those mobile phones :D Perhaps in a short time soon, people will carry little cameras on their shoulders which records constantly. :eek: