F1 2010 my best lap

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Ouch Jason that hurt mate lol, If they are TT you should post your times in the TT thread's lots of competition among user's there. But saying that I am sure they are okay time's but I don't TT myself as Jason said it is not the same as career now if you did those times in career then your talking :D

Have you ever seen a crash and burn like that!!!!!! The last 1 I seen like that was in the film TopGun haha.....

Sorry but he must get some credit.....ON A JOYPAD....

I use a wheel G25 and cannot use a pad to save my life so +++respect to ya JLB766.

Andrew Bortz

GoldenBortz
@Jason it may be unrealistic for tyre grip but you cannot compare career times with others as there are always variables. Impressed or not it still takes as much ability to wrench you car around the track as with Career, only difference is that everyones time improve slightly.

@JLB havent had a chance to compare with TT times but its nice to see more people posting times, hopefully we will see you around the TT competition?

Career or TT? I dont congratulate TT times because its very unrealistic and not hard.

Sorry but I cant help it if unrealistic grip lap times dont impress me be it on a joypad, keyboard, or wheel.

Give the guy a break Jason, he has only made a few posts and guessing by the jumbled English, he's translating his text. He is asking whether the times are any good, not if you approve of the game mode he is using or not.

It is not compulsory for you to give an opinion on everything in this forum, I suggest you keep things like that to yourself in future.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 85 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.2%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 72 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 43 9.8%
  • €3001-5000