• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Must have Mods/Addons/Plugins

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Bob Luneski, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Bob Luneski

Bob Luneski

Ratings:
    +845
    I just bought rFactor and am trying to make sense of the plethora of mods and addons. Can some experienced rfactor users chime in with what you consider absolute must have mods, addons, and plugins that a new user should install.

Thanks!!!!

2. Kyle Evers

Kyle Evers

Ratings:
    +0
    Two mods you need are the F1 2007 Mod by MMG and the Serie Internationale Du Mans mod.

3. Eric. K

Eric. K

Ratings:
    +112
    I think Bob is more talking about things like Realfeel and maybe TV display, etc? Not really cars/tracks mods.

4. Bob Luneski

Bob Luneski

Ratings:
    +845
    Both

5. Eric. K

Eric. K

Ratings:
    +112
    Well, for mods I would get the PCC, CARTS and the go Karts. For the track just whatever is scheduled next. For the add on, I really like the TV display plugin. Realfeel hasnt been the easiest one to setup, but many swear by it.

6. Kyle Evers

Kyle Evers

Ratings:
    +0
    The rFModLauncher is also a good mod. It is an extremely short download time too.

7. David Thompson

David Thompson

Ratings:
    +0
    rfactorcentral hall of fame mods is a good place to start. Pick what you like from there and before you know it you will a mod folder greater than 20gb