1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Must-have cars!

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by Ben Buitendijk, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Hi guys,

I just bought an Mercedes-benz SL65 AMG, and it's crazy! 1000nm of torque and 2000 kg!

I made a lap around Top Gear and I make the tires smoke all the time; first understeering from braking, then oversteer from all the torque unleashed.

I can really recommend it!

Any must-haves you have found?

2. I can't find the SL65, does it eventually come up in the used car section, or is it something I'll have to sign in to PSN to get?

3. Probably the UCD as it isn't in the online dealership.

My must-have car is the F2007. It's expensive but it's great fun to drive and well worth the price. I've clocked up a load of miles on the thing even though I haven't raced anyone in it yet.

4. I love the F2010, so much fun to drive, but not very practical. My least favorite is the red bull concept car, not a big fan of digital only...

5. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock
    I'M BACK... Again :)

My must have car is the Ford RS200, has to be the best car in the game.. in my opinion anyway. If anyone has got one i will be willing to take off your hands.

6. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

For me it is the Corvette ZR1

7. i really like Mercedes SLS, so much power, and great front grip, must have!

btw mercedes sl 65 amg is gained by passing the special event, the one with mercedes on expert with all silvers or better

8. can anyone sort me that chaperel car with the two fans on back?Its the only car i don't have...cheers people

9. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

Hi there, that car is untradable as the value is over 1 million

10. [MOD EDIT] [abusive langauge is not allowed RD is a family forum] cheers for that i forgot seen has ive not played it for a while.playing f1 2012 at the mo

11. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

for me both corvette ZR1 '09 with race modifications and Mazda 787B are must have cars, the first one is surprinsigly fast and has lots of grip, but if you feelling like you want it you can go sideways in every corner, the Mazda... it's just the Mazda, what else can be said

12. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 '65 - because it's fun to drive and great to look at.

CUSCO Dunlop Subaru Impreza '08 - because it's quick for how much power it has and fun to throw it around Spa, for example.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

The next time I get a spare 12 million I might treat myself :)

Another must have car is a Suzuki Escudo pikes peak rally car, over 1000 bhp of Japanese technology :) 0-80 is quicker than a X2010/X2011. Although it has a got a turbo lag long enough you could make yourself a cuppa tea :D

14. Pagani Zonda R -> the car is just amazing....

15. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

Ooo, Gilbert you've got class :)

Another must have has to be a Volkswagen Bettle from DLC pack 3 :) Turbo lag and if you turn at 80mph you will be rolling around the track :)